• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made a discord server.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
I will totally join this if there isn't already a more established server out there.

Zul

Awards
KHI users tried to set up discord/IRC multiple times but they never really took off IIRC.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I actually am in 2 KH servers already haha,,, but I'll join this one too. Honestly even if they already exist out there, making new communities is kinda nice anyway.

Zul

Awards
I actually am in 2 KH servers already haha,,, but I'll join this one too. Honestly even if they already exist out there, making new communities is kinda nice anyway.

I remember speaking with you in one of the discords almost 6-something years after speaking with you here.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I remember speaking with you in one of the discords almost 6-something years after speaking with you here.

Was that you omg. I know someone on discord had remembered me from here! (I have a terrible memory, sadly.)

And about 6 years sounds right, haha.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Generally speaking, this is teeeeechnically considered advertisement as the the site in question would move some of the kh conversations by the community to another site/platform. I realize that’s not exactly what you were thinking but rules are rules.

Though, word to the wise, as mentioned there have been many attempts to create such a server or chat room - i don’t think the kh community is really the kind of community that thrives on chat clients. Not yet, anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back