• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

I Love...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awards
Yes.......yes, I do

She dis-appeared, I get lonely at 3 am without her to bother <_<

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
I LOVE YOU, LUVKYOU!

Have to admit I also thought Evarae was a girl for ages (no offence). I've also been mistaken for Evarae on msn...so I don't really know what that says about me. Worrying.

LuvKyou

Awards
Enchanted Rose said:
I LOVE YOU, LUVKYOU!

Have to admit I also thought Evarae was a girl for ages (no offence). I've also been mistaken for Evarae on msn...so I don't really know what that says about me. Worrying.

Haha, I don't think I've ever thought Rae was a girl... No, I'm one of the sane ones that hasn't.

Evarae

Awards
Enchanted Rose said:
LuvKyou said:
Haha, I don't think I've ever thought Rae was a girl... No, I'm one of the sane ones that hasn't.
Why does everyone think I'm a girl?

If someone can tell me, that would be great.

BTW, thanks Luv for thinking that I was a guy from when we met.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
It's more than name rather than the personality I think.

And Kyou...hi, I haven't spoken to you for ages.