• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I lol'd. Really, really hard.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
I was browsing the forums, and I had another tab open, in which I was stumbling. I was checking out some random images on Imagechan, a site StumbleUpon showed me, and I was having a bit of fun, but I was quickly getting bored of the memes. So, I switch over to my forums tab, and I click the Discussion forums. I was going to check on the Media subforum. As I do so, the tab loads, and I switch over to the Stumble tab and I press the stumble button.

After about five seconds of loading, the screen opened to KHI's forums.

My mouth hung open in shock. KHI... Is on StumbleUpon?! I had to double-check, to be sure that I just didn't open the forums on another tab, but yes, KHI is a page on StumbleUpon!

Congrats. Millions of people worldwide will come across these forums, go "Meh", and move on. But hey. At least it's another hit.

lonekyuubi

Its only a matter of time before we take control of the web..then eventually THE WORLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back