• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Like Illustrator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I took my stuff down, I decided it might not be good to throw so much of my work out here w/o watermarks.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I love the shapes and colors you employ for Paul Giamatti. Really wonderful. The moose and typography are fun to look at as well. I may have to stare at Excalibur awhile longer to get a definite feel for it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I love the shapes and colors you employ for Paul Giamatti. Really wonderful. The moose and typography are fun to look at as well. I may have to stare at Excalibur awhile longer to get a definite feel for it.

Thanks man! My professor actually didn't like the giamatti one too much since it was lacking shadows. But, I dug the idea behind using abstract shapes for the assignment.

Noel

Awards
I'm absolutely loving excalibur, however I feel like the blade should be longer since it sort uve' looks like a dagger.

I reckon that you only did half uve' the moose and just reflected it? I'd be proud that if you didn't. c;

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I'm absolutely loving excalibur, however I feel like the blade should be longer since it sort uve' looks like a dagger.

I reckon that you only did half uve' the moose and just reflected it? I'd be proud that if you didn't. c;

Well, I was using my Excalibur letter opener as a reference, so it's way more dagger like for that reason.

Yeah, I reflected that. It took like 3 hours on the one side alone. I wasn't about to sink another three xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back