• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i like ffvii advent children but????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silfer

hello! :)

the square enix and square soft did it very nice in advent children!

but my question is where did those 3 bandits came from? wth was Cloud's swords called? where's his wings? is doing 7 times of braver the only way to silence the demented sephiroth? i think its too much but i like cloud doing it :D

S

Shadow Soldier

1. Wrong Section, belongs in the Square-Enix section
2. Nobody knows really where they came from, they are there for Jenova
3. His sword was just a custom made sword I guess
4. It wouldnt make sense for him to have a wing considering he had wings in KH, but that was a different story. AC is a completly different story.
5. That wasnt Braver. Its a new move. It will probably be named when the movie hits NA.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
If your talking about da 3 silver haired guys,I heard that they are suppose 2 be Sephiroth, but splitted into 3, cuz Jenova. Some say Sephiroth didn't die completely & he was able 2 make 3 new bodies from hiself. That's why they resemble a hint of Sephiroth( silver hair, black clothing & aqua blue eyes)If that's not what your talkin, about...............oh well.

Devil's Advocat

Spoilers ahead if you have not seen the movie

1 Cloud does not have a wing becous KH is a completely diffrent story line than FF VII they have nothing to do with one another (as far as I can tell)
2 Kadaj is the reincarnation of sepheroth and does turn into him at the end of the movie. As for Loz and Yazoo that is never covored in the movie. I think they are also reincarnations of sepheroth but meant only to gaurd Kadaj from being destroyed
3 as for that move used on sepheroth well I don't know.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok I saw the movie... but why say that? You could have said that in one part of the movie Sephiroth appears. Also this is what I think:
Loz= Strength of Sephiroth
Yazoo=He got the long hair... I'm gonna say looks
Kadaj=Agility and cool of Sephiroth

T

tux_

the square enix and square soft did it very nice in advent children!

but my question is where did those 3 bandits came from? wth was Cloud's swords called? where's his wings? is doing 7 times of braver the only way to silence the demented sephiroth? i think its too much but i like cloud doing it

I can hear baby Jesus crying =o
Anyways, the 3 SHM are all spirits of Sephiroth. His swords were custom and had no name. Why the hell would he have wings? He didn't use Braver, he used Cherry Blossom.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
you know.. the way you typed out "i like cloud doing IT" it sounded wrong. XD and like everyone else... why would cloud have a wing? he cant fly with it anyways. he only has one! XD and thats in kh so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back