I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____ , and here's why:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora3000

Awards
The only Final Fantasy game that really like so far is Final Fantasy XV. It is in fact the first Final Fantasy game that I actually played. The reason I like this one is because of the fact that you can move freely in battle so you can dodge and block enemy attacks. I sure would love to know when Final Fantasy VII Remake will be released because I heard that you can move freely in battle in this one too. I hope it will be released this year (same for KH3).

the_hansinator

Awards
@Reanbell I think the problem with late gen FFs (like after 10 say) was that the committee kind of got mixed up on a few things...

FF11 was an MMORPG and yet it had more of that classic world feel to it and I felt that THAT one should have been single player, while FF12 felt like it could have been more of an MMO and yet it was single player with an airy deserty feeling....

What FF13 had going for it was that it did return to a cinematic blockbuster film-like aesthetic, but then it was overly emotional. The music while beautiful was redudantly leading the tone and pace of the cutscenes and it felt like every ten minutes it was another sob story.

I'm not saying though it was bad, I really was rooting for FF13 and found a lot of things to enjoy in it.....but then FF14 comes out and then it's ANOTHER MMORPG. We are really in need of them bringing back a cinematic blockbuster single player feel to FANTASY universes with magic and mages and castles and all.

smithclarkson001

Awards
Okay, so I had come across this idea while playing XII the other day, so I thought I'd make a thread about it. The question is, is there a bad Final Fantasy game???

I've played IV, VII, IX, X, X-2, and XII. Through all of these though, I personally haven't found a single one that had been bad (graphic differences aside). I know some will disagree, most with how overrated X apparently was, yet I still thought it was an amazing game.

But, I digress. So, does anyone think any of them were just not good? If not, then Final Fantasy has got to be the most consistently great series of games ever! Lol, feedback?
Well i agree with u somehow u are right !

smithclarkson001

Awards
re: I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____, and here's why:

to be honest, they are all good games on their own. Every time someone wants to knock down an FF game, it's usually being done when putting it in comparison to the others. Redtube.vin
Very true...they are actually good :)

Last edited: