• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

I Like Death.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LTK owns you

Banned
Awards
that is the lolzors!

i r watch the videos and look at the pics of the dead fings that happin

Last edited:

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't like this. and I don't see the pont. I`m hope u get my pont?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Awards
TG for the total BS form you my friend have been smoking too much crack

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Awards
Death. I'm a christian so i don't really hold my life TOO seriously,because i know im going to heaven. But yeah I actually have thought about it. Like, why stay on this stupid life with pain and suffering everywhere, when i can just move on. But I got family and best friends so I just deal with it and ENJOY it. Key word. So yeah find some thing cool and stop thinkin' about dying. Yep. Two cents. Bye.

P.S.: I don't take drugs.....shame i have to even say that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.