• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who the Mysterious Figure really is!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Sin

This may be unrelated to the topic, but what do you think happened to Master Xehanort's Body after his heart joined with Terra's? Did it create a Nobody?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
see, this is what I thought too, but I just saw the cutscene right now on Ven's story where xehanort is trying to get Ven to give in to darkness, and hes like "nooo master im not ready"

and then xehanort kicks him over on his back and is like
"psh you would rather die then use the darkness"

you know that part?

Ven is surrounded by Neo heartless isnt he?

anyone know that that's about? just wonderin

Heartless existed during Birth By Sleep, but only in the realm of darkness where they reside naturally. But people with dark-filled hearts can summon them into the Realm of Light, which is how he summoned NeoShadows. Xehanort as an Apprentice to Ansem broke the wall between the realms and the heartless were able to come back and forth through the realms willingly. Xehanort also made a machine that simulated the heartless process and making emblem heartless. Nobodies were around during this time but didn't appear until KH2 because of course Nomura didn't really come up with them yet.

CreativeGenius13

I believe his body also joined with Terra's causing the grey hair and so on.

No, I think N. was refuring to that the heartless and nobodies hadn't INVADED yet. So, Most people will go "AHHHHHHHH!!" at the mention of Unveresed and go "???" at the mention of Heartless or Nobody.

CaptainLatte

Who or what do you all think the MF is then? The only other thing is that MF is a non-canon person that won't matter like kh2fm's secret boss.

Need I remind you that KH2:FM's secret boss is the Lingering Sentiment, the armor of Terra brought to life by his discarded mind and emotions? I believe this secret boss DID matter.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know it's highly unlikely, but I'd love for it to have something to do with Luxord. Then I could slap it in the face of people who say things like 'the org have zero potential for being anything other than scenery'...

*_Riku_*

Its Albert Einstein I mean think about it who was studying time travel D: And when he died he became a nobody and his heartless was a neo D: OMG GOSH DARNIT ALBERT IS STRONG!

Anyways you guys keep saying he never had a heartless when you don't even know if he had one or not he could be a regular heartless a boss heartless or a neo heartless so can you please quit saying he never had a heartless ._.

Anyways Master E Would probably make the best candidate unless if MF makes an appearance in KH3 or another KH

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Its Albert Einstein I mean think about it who was studying time travel D: And when he died he became a nobody and his heartless was a neo D: OMG GOSH DARNIT ALBERT IS STRONG!

Anyways you guys keep saying he never had a heartless when you don't even know if he had one or not he could be a regular heartless a boss heartless or a neo heartless so can you please quit saying he never had a heartless ._.

Anyways Master E Would probably make the best candidate unless if MF makes an appearance in KH3 or another KH

Or he could just be a one time only boss like ice titan and whatnot in OC.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
That was my first speculation then everyone started saying that he was a main boss and well show up in other games as a new character so idk. I mean Master E Would make a fine candidate.

He would, but I'm sticking by that he's a one time only type boss.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
If it's a one time boss like Lingering Sentiment in kh2:fm, then ya. But if it's a boss that'll make more appearance, I choose Terranort's somebody.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Or he could just be a one time only boss like ice titan and whatnot in OC.

Thing is, Ice Titan was a call out for the Hercules movie.

MF hasn't been in anything yet...

If it's a one time boss like Lingering Sentiment in kh2:fm, then ya. But if it's a boss that'll make more appearance, I choose Terranort's somebody.

Lingering sentiment appeared and was explained in the story of BBS, he wasn't random...

RonXsilva

Why make a mysterious figure a one time boss? them why hide his face and why make him soooooo "mysterious"? Im pretty sure we will see him again... as for the whole E threoy idk I will see....someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back