• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who the Mysterious Figure really is!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

In the Nomura interview that i have seen talks about MF what i translated into that MF is believed to be a Nobody. So who's Nobody is he well if you look at the way that i did you see in the interview he stated that this fight is cannon so it takes place right after LOD was destroyed by Master X and right before the Keyblade Graveyard fight. So in term of that who lost there body before LOD was destroyed and before KG. It was Master E if you look at the fight of Terra and Master E he summons a Circle when he summons the chains and balls of light . if you look at the Way MF plays he also as the same summoning Circle when he uses magic and if you see his moves its all the moves TAV uses. so in theory MF is really Master E's nobody. i cant explain the time thing but i just think that's his nobody powers.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

You don't know who he is, you are speculating as to who he is.

Valid idea though, I know a heart has to fall into darkness to form a Nobody, but that could be some different type of being derived form Eraqus's situation.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Hearrless and Nobodies weren't made until between BBS and KH1. AFTER Terranort became ATW's apprentice.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
well, that's a good theory,but we will have to wait for future titles to find out. I personally think its Goofy, I mean, it's sooo obvious.

Think about it, blue blades, Goofys ears? It all makes sense.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
How about Donald and Goofy combined?

After being denied to go find Mickey, they fuse themselves to go on a rampage. After being defeated they unfuse, learn the error of their ways, Mickey understands, and they become good again.

Matrixfan

It would actually kinda make sense if it was, because Xemnas uses the Ethereal Blades. If that's Master Eraqus using the blades, and he's still a part of Terra's heart, he could impact Terranort's future as Xemnas through this. On thing I did want to point out though, is that throughout the fight, you can see his boots. His boots don't look like that of an Org. XIII Member as the coat would imply, but they almost look like those that MX/Ansem SOD wear. Important point maybe? lol

Jakek9

Well, Master E did reside in Xehanort as well. When he became a heartless, Master E's heart had to go somewhere right? So a heartless and Nobody musta been created for him also.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
But Nobodies and Heartless weren't created until after BBS! Unless your saying that ME's nobody time traveled from the future.

Key to Truth

Awards
Hearrless and Nobodies weren't made until between BBS and KH1. AFTER Terranort became ATW's apprentice.

Heartless and nobodies have ALWAYS existed. If they didn't exist explain why then MX summoned some Neo Shadows BEFORE BBS.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I did forget that scene. But it doesn't rule out that nobodies weren't made yet.

Now it could be the mind of Eraqus.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I did forget that scene. But it doesn't rule out that nobodies weren't made yet.
the mind of eraqus? that would be something new....

but the way he moves and sometimes turn into dark smoke makes me think that's either the darkness of eraqus or....his sentiment (or in the English version spirit).

plus with all those abilities he has, they seem to resemble most of org.13 seen in kh2

Key to Truth

Awards

"Nobodies not being made?" Do you really get what you are saying? Nobodies aren't "made". They are born when a strong person dies or falls into the darkness. It's a natural thing in the KH world, like life and death in our world. It's not something you can "make", it's just there. Nobodies and heartless have existed ALWAYS.

Heartless just didn't appear because they are in the world of darkness. The barriers of light that separate the worlds protect them from being attacked from the heartless, that's why you don't see any during BBS storyline.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
This isn't really that good.

Even IF he uses Eraqus charge up thing, that is just another technique to add to the list. He uses moves of people Eraqus doesn't even know. Plus, Eraqus never really became a heartless, so how could he have a nobody?

You also lack a reasonable motive.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Another thing to mention, is all of the SB's in the Kh series have been the main boss for the next main game. So this could be a time travelling Terranort regaining his past or something.

Ya, I know how nobodies are made. They just weren't made in bbs.

Shadow Key

If you look at the No Name Keyblade that you receive once you beat him, it has a clock on it. Time travel? Great Scott!

But the theory has lots of holes in it that TheLight points out. I'm not going to repeat him.

CreativeGenius13

Well, It's actualy posisble that a Nobody or two was created at the time but they hadn't fromed Org. XIII (Duh!) and they haven't attacks/aren't a big threat to the worlds.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
If you look at the No Name Keyblade that you receive once you beat him, it has a clock on it. Time travel? Great Scott!

But the theory has lots of holes in it that TheLight points out. I'm not going to repeat him.

Is it possible we found the another plot to kh3? Time Travelling? Thinks are becoming more and more interesting Ladies and Gentlemen.

CreativeGenius13

No.

It's not going to be Time Traveling.

That would cause paradoxs and then there would obviously be now true need to have all these side games if this would all be encountered by Sora in KH3 which that's what these games are doing, telling the stuff that Sora won't really understand or really care about or not gone into much detail in KH3. If they did have time traveling, there would be no need to have all these side games because it would all be explained on some level in cutscenes ot atleats Jiminey's Journal.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Is it possible we found the another plot to kh3? Time Travelling? Thinks are becoming more and more overcomplicated Ladies and Gentlemen.

fix'd
yoi guys know how i feel about time travelling, if its true im not touching KH3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back