• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know where Sora's new clothes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Come from.

Yensid the allpowerful wizard of Fantasia gives Sora his new duds. I will post pic momentarily.

Edit: I can't grab pic. Go to 2:08 in the new Menu Trailer video and you shall see Sora engulfed by light and in the next second he will have his new clothes.

Last edited:

Krimedog

nah in one of the cutscenes or new things that just came out, u see three fairy godmothers giving him his new clothes

R0XAS

BHK (Unknown) said:
How do you know those are the ones blasting him?

well.. it's easy to tell that the godmothers are blasting him because you see sora in plain clothes, then you see the fairy godmothers pointing out their wands directly at sora, then he becomes this hugeass lightbulb, then he has new clothes on.. all in one scene without any cuts of the camera.

R0XAS

BHK (Unknown) said:
Found something if someone can get me a pic of it. I noticed behind Sora and to the right there is a lamp that is the Yensid hat. And you are wrong all there is before the Fairys is Mickey getting off a train. I'm watching the vid right now.

the same vid that everyone else is watching..? because it looks like you're all alone right now. can't you see them shooting sora with their wands and him looking/admiring at his new duds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back