• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know what the crown stands for!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
You know the crown Roxas draws? I think it's a symbol for Kingdom Hearts. If you'll look at the Kingdom Hearts symbol on the game case, and then look at the crown. The sides of that crown, are exactly the same as the one Roxas draws. This could have been prophisizing the battle against Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts at the end of the game.:D Sorry if this is old news.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
If it holds any relevance to the actual story, it will be revealed soon or in KH3. Personally, I don't think it held any real relevance to the story. They didn't make any references to it. I think it was just so we'd have to go into the white room.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
I always thought it was the symbol of the Keyblade. It shows up in KH2 whenever Sora unlocks a gate to another world, and it's also the design on the top of Sora and Mickey's Kingdom Keys. If you hadn't noticed this, it can be seen in this picture:

KeyBlade.jpg

But it also makes sense that it's the symbol of Kingdom Hearts. I hadn't thought of that before.

Pyro

uh why are you even thinking that the crown prophized that battle? that doesn't make sense at all. just wait till nomura says somethin about or just ask him yourself.

SH_Brat

I think it is the symbol representing Light and I alwayys will unless Tetsuya Nomura says otherwise. It just seems that way because Darkness and Twilight have a symbol. Why not Light? Besides that would be a cool symbol for Light. Lights represenative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back