• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i know this is weird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trinitysora

is this in the wrong section
any way post all your trouble trying to get kh2

mine is...
i had to pre order it very earlywhith out parents knowing put in every spare change in my pocket into it so it took me to completely 2 months early to pay full pricenow parents dont know that i got kh2 cuase they never pay attention to electronics

thats my trouble now post

O

Oberon

trinitysora said:
is this in the wrong section
any way post all your trouble trying to get kh2

mine is...
i had to pre order it very earlywhith out parents knowing put in every spare change in my pocket into it so it took me to completely 2 months early to pay full pricenow parents dont know that i got kh2 cuase they never pay attention to electronics

thats my trouble now post
Well I had to pre-order, with my OWN MONEY.. HA.. And then borrow more money from my pops to get the guide, and that was great, 'cause I got introuble when I got home for it after him saying not to ask for more money... So yeah, to make a long story short, I got it.

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
I couldnt afford to buy it right away. Between bills and gas and the fact that they would only give me so many hours at work, I was very poor for most of the spring time. I only got the game a couple weeks ago, and even the $75 was cutting it close (the game and the book together; I suck at video games so I never play them without the guide books).

SoraGaurdian

Well...I thought I was going to get it the day it came out but we called GameStop just to be sure. They said the stock had been screwed up so they had to wait a day to get them in. That was like doom right there. So...I come to school and 2 out of my 4 KH playing friends had gotten it the day it came out. The other one was getting that day, like me.
My dad was gonna pick it up while I was at school. I practically ran in the house and I didn't find it. I went up and my dad said it was delayed another day. I thought my life was over...and then he started laughing and pulled it out from behind a pillow in the room. I wanted to kill him...>.<

Anways, that's my hardship. Lol. Not that interesting but eh. It was tough on me. The longest two days of school I'd ever had...and even though I got KH2 before 2 of my friends, I still beat it before all of them. :D

Lost_key1013

my brother got it the second day cause i kapt buggin him with "Kingdom Hearts 2 is out" over and over. Now i owe him 50 bucks:(

kthundercat

I didn't have to pay for the game or the strat guide because my fiancee did something really stupid the week that they started taking reservations for the guide(that was in like late 2004 for me) and I promised not to say anything if he got me my game. the only trouble I had was that it kept getting delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back