• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know its old....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDime

This had prolly been asked about 29849343 times, but have any of you beat Sephiroth in KH1? If you have, what level, what keyblade, and your strategies. I used my level 67 with the ultimate keyblade and i ran around the arena using aeroga the whole time and waiting to attack.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think I was around about level 60 with the Ultima Keyblade, and also did the Aeroga thing. I don't know if it was just my imagination, but it seemed to work as somewhat of a shield. Aside from that, I had Elixers at the ready for when Heartless Angel struck, provided I couldn't attack him before he completed using it. Aside from that, Dodge Rolling and Strike Raids worked a charm.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
around level 70 and i used the ultima keyblade too; who wouldnt at their first time anyway.

and actually Aeroga does have a shield like effect. you receive less damage from attacks. that's what i did too with a full inventory of elixirs and mega-potions. didnt use any strike raids though since i needed mp for cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back