• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know every thing bout kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
i can help u out with any problems about kh cuz ive beaten it so many times the info has been beaten into my head so plz ask away i dont mind answering any questions about kh (within reason ive gotten sum dumb people ask me sum weird questions like soras shoe size) only game related topics here plz

Kingdom_KID

Ok than. I just bought Kingdom Hearts Monday and I'm currently fighting Dragon Maleficiant. Have any tips on how I can kick her ass?

yado

I taste delicious
You think you know everything aye well here a 3 questions
1. Who is world of chaos.
2. How do you get the match to unlock ice titan.
3. how do get all 3 cure spell upgrades
Just so you know i beat it too so i know this

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
1. Who is world of chaos.
2. How do you get the match to unlock ice titan.
3. how do get all 3 cure spell upgrades

The first two like kingdomkid17 said

and the full answer to the 3rd is... Deep Jungle after you beat it, Neverland after you beat it and Hallow Bastion after you seal the keyhole and talk to Aerith in the Libiary.

khmaster316

hahaha! i am the khmaster i know all! any question u can possibly think of i have already anserd! sorry for this i just got bored!*sits down and draws little crcles in the sand*

yado

I taste delicious
I JUST PROVED YOU WRONG YOU DONT KNOW EVERY THING HA HA to get the ice tian match you only have to beat hades cup not the other1s

Last edited:

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
sry i havent been on in a while and nobody proved me wrong and u do need to beat them all cuz u cant get hades cup until after u b3eat them all hehe, u have to talk to arith 3 times to get the last spell, and the best way to beat meleficent dragon is to cast aero on u and try your best to avoid any big attacks u have to memorize the sertain motions she makes for the earthshake move and her fire breathing move by doin this u can avoid devistating damage

F

FiNaL_KeyBLadE

to beat malificeint use abilities like strike raide and ars arcanum

Back