• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know almost nothing about this game, please clear up for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

Hey guys, I know this games been out for almost two years already but I'm barely reading about it now : (. Can someone explain how characters like Alice and Aladin can exist in this game even though it takes place so far in the past? Is it similar to the cards "pulling from the future"? Furthermore how do events like those in the Dwarf woodlands occur and then re-occur in BBS? Thank you for the clarification!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
No there actually is a reason, I believe it has to do with the worlds in question being in sleep, i.e part of the dream world, which is why Chirithy is some sort of Dream Eater. I don't know specifics but just roll with it k ;)

Aerora

One of the powers of the Book of Prophecy is to create an illusory version of a future world - including its inhabitants. The player has always been exploring through the Books - but it wasn't until fairly recently anyone really talked about it in-game.

The Lux that we are recovering is not the light of the worlds from the fairy tale. Those worlds are an illusion, like a three-dimensional projection. What we've been recovering is actually the light of this world.

Mm… Strictly speaking, the world we are on now is joined physically to countless existing worlds. But, it's impossible to go to all those worlds to recover Lux. So, we make worlds that never were appear here in this place. This set up is how we can actually recover the Lux of far-off places.

Oh, and! I tried investigating how the system works. And, I'm pretty sure that the source of those illusory worlds are the Tomes of Prophecy that the Foreteller of each Union holds.

(from the excellent story translation over here)

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I've also read that the reason you have Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Xion, Axel.. ect.
As cards is because you're calling on the power of heroes from the future.

And I believe that KH Chi was at first not intended to be part of the KH storyline it was just a browser game
but then it ended up being integrated into the main series as pre- BbS and right before the Keyblade War
with it being that little bridge to KHIII that Coded/Re:Coded was to DDD.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
It's all thanks to the Book of Prophecies. The Heartless, the Disney worlds and its inhabitants are illusions crafted from the book. And thanks to Re:Coded(movie) we know that Maleficent is after the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back