• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I kinda goofed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingscr34m11

So long story short I'm stuck at the Riku-Ansem fight on proud, level 48, and I can't get counterattack til level 57. In my case where would be the best place to grind up to that level? I would prefer anywhere but the coliseum but if that is my only option so be it. Thanks in advance

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Levelling up prior to that one Riku fight might be very tedious, considering the Heartless all give relatively few experience points. Just to put things into perspective, after that fight, just a single Shadow will give out 30 points as opposed to the maximum 8 prior.

I'd suggest you stay in Hollow Bastion, because that's where all the Heartless giving out big points are. If I'm not mistaken, killing a Defender nets you 120 points, and a few of them spawn in the Entrance Hall and Castle Gates areas.

Light

faster than
Awards
Like Solosis said, it is quite difficult to grind before that fight. I would suggest you try all of the Coliseum fights, including the Solo runs, and the Time Runs if possible. They net tidy bonuses and abilities that should help you in the fight. Otherwise, there isn't a great deal you can do. Maybe try the fight with an optimised kit? It should really cut off a great deal of strenuous effort if you select an ability list that focuses on single enemies rather than the usual field-situation battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back