• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I keep dying when hp is full

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbielans

Update: I beat him but any thoughts on why I kept dying and I still had HP?

I'm trying to defeat Barbossa in Islam de Muerta and keep dying even when I have full hp. Why is this and how do I avoid this? This has happened earlier in a different world too.

Last edited:

hlc1988

Awards
What difficulty are you playing on? If you are on Critical, isn't that usually a one hit kill? I haven't played on Critical yet as I'm going through all the games in Proud mode first and that was usually two hits from bosses finished me off... (In KH1 at least... will be starting KH2 shortly).

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
The reason you probably died was because Jack Sparrow's HP went to 0. That particular battle has a nasty example of a Non Standard Game Over. Jack, thanks to the purposes of the plot, is not allowed to die during that sequence; if he does, the battle is assumed lost.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I didn't even know about the Jack thing until I played on Critical, and I've played this game something like three or four times, at least twice on Proud. It's not only totally unusual but it's not that likely on lower difficulties either. And since it's so obnoxious on Critical, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing?

You can get a reaction command if Barbossa attacks Jack but I think you have to be near Jack and as a result it's not that easy to grab. Best you try to catch Jack in every Cure spell you cast and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back