• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just wondered...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackblood

I won't say you wrong. I mean, it could be a possibilty. All I'm gonna say, is good theoy.

Sephiroth_spawn

the future...sorry but i dont think so my friend (not in forums) thinks BHK is sora from the fututre...and i tried to explain some things but HE still thinks it so im not going with anyone being from the future on KH2

Little_Red

betch.
That's what I actually thought, I also thought EM was a future Sora as well, then I got myself confused.

UnknownEnigma

hahaha from the future. thats pretty good i havnt heard that one before. but na riku was still well...in kh during that time i belive? but from the future i doubt it but yeah good theory

LittleWarrior84

Probably something along those lines from all this banter about twilight and dark and light being past present and future. That can back it up a bit. I bet there will be someone from the future or past in KH2 helping Sora or BHK.

oblivion seeker

Sorry Cool Man, but thats imposible. Riku can't be the EM because he was still being controlled by Ansem at the time. And also, the EM is way too tall to be Riku, Riku was about Sora's height and the EM is like, twice as tall as Sora...

And to the people saying that the EM could be Sora from the future, I like that idea, I've never thought that it could be that... :D

B

bad girl

no i dont think so. riku isnt that bad is hee? hi i'm' new here! please tell me if i do somthing rong. :confused: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back