• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just wanted to say thanks,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Robkiki15

I just wanted to say thanks, to this website (before I continue sorry for my grammar) to the community on this site , and entire kh community, I have watched this website grow from the big hype of the kh 2 secret ending we all thought was kh keyblade wars but turned years later to be what we know today as bbs well I never really posted on this site but logged in almost daily then I grew up, and started using twitter , ign , and other means to get my kh new but always still come back here read the news the forums the post some have helped me in game. , some in life , some have made me laugh , but as I’ve been going thru this journey we call life kh has been there almost the whole ride , as I was going thru adventures with sora and the gang they were with me on mine from 2002 - now that I am 24 going to 25 in a month I see that , this site and you guys have joined my adventure too , kh is important to all of us in different ways that’s why we meet here or on reddit or other places to talk and connect on this common love and interest for this series for example me kh always release on important times in my life like kh 1 met my first little crush. Kh com. I use go to work with my dad and watch him work as I played all summer, kh 2 was first time my mom and me moved away from friend and family and my dad , heck I even met my best friend thru bbs, i got story’s for every release even the hd collections and now the kh3 is coming I’m 25 new place new car and about to marry my fiancé so like i said it’s been here for my whole adventure like i have been for Dora and the gang and this site always here and so are you guys again thanks so let’s all be happy and celebrate kh 3 is almost here. ,

Robkiki15

I just wanted to say thanks, to this website (before I continue sorry for my grammar) to the community on this site , and entire kh community, I have watched this website grow from the big hype of the kh 2 secret ending we all thought was kh keyblade wars but turned years later to be what we know today as bbs well I never really posted on this site but logged in almost daily then I grew up, and started using twitter , ign , and other means to get my kh new but always still come back here read the news the forums the post some have helped me in game. , some in life , some have made me laugh , but as I’ve been going thru this journey we call life kh has been there almost the whole ride , as I was going thru adventures with sora and the gang they were with me on mine from 2002 - now that I am 24 going to 25 in a month I see that , this site and you guys have joined my adventure too , kh is important to all of us in different ways that’s why we meet here or on reddit or other places to talk and connect on this common love and interest for this series for example me kh always release on important times in my life like kh 1 met my first little crush. Kh com. I use go to work with my dad and watch him work as I played all summer, kh 2 was first time my mom and me moved away from friend and family and my dad , heck I even met my best friend thru bbs, i got story’s for every release even the hd collections and now the kh3 is coming I’m 25 new place new car and about to marry my fiancé so like i said it’s been here for my whole adventure like i have been for Dora and the gang and this site always here and so are you guys again thanks so let’s all be happy and celebrate kh 3 is almost here. ,
*sora lol sorry was in a hurry when typing

Back