• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just saw Once Upon A Time seasons 1-5... (Theory/Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
in season 5, Emma was trying to put the darkness into a disposable vessel, seems similar to what the Master of Masters is trying to do, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I feel like this topic/connection/reference was brought up way back when that episode was brand new.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you just spoil something?

I don't know what to tell you, still new to the series, haven't even gotten to season 7 yet.
Not really, it's a throw away line in one episode but after a show that was mad suss on how close things got to KH, I was like "oh come on"

vaderskywalker

Awards
Not really, it's a throw away line in one episode but after a show that was mad suss on how close things got to KH, I was like "oh come on"
Oh, well, what does suss mean, I've been hearing it thrown around a lot on the internet lately, is it some kind of slang?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's shorthand for 'suspicious' and, I think, popularised by the video game Among Us.

Like, in season 4 when Henry uses a key to unlock a keyhole in a book to unlock something, I was suspicious about how much of a coincidence it is with KH, since the sound effect used sounded close to what KH uses. So to express my suspicion on that, I would say "It was a bit suss how much that scene was like Kingdom Hearts" instead of writing the full word 'suspicious.'

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Man the writing for OUAT was so atrocious. I remember when season 5 aired and the thread on this site was rather popular haha.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Man the writing for OUAT was so atrocious. I remember when season 5 aired and the thread on this site was rather popular haha.
It's not that bad, at least not to me, I'm enjoying the show so far, but I am two or three episodes into season 6, and Emma is having visions of her dying, they did the same thing for the lead up to Crisis On Infinite Earths (the Arrowverse version) with The Flash, like "Oh yeah, The Flash is really going to die" and everyone knew he was going to live, (Can't say the same for Green Arrow), and it's obviously a similar thing here, so I'm not expecting Emma to die, it would be a more effective twist if we didn't know she was going to die, like Robin Hood, I wasn't expecting him to die and it was shocking, I really liked him, anyway the reason I posted this here is because, suppose they do end up putting this in KH4 as a world or something, do you think there would be a connection between the thirteen darknesses, or the Master of Masters to the Dark ones, I feel like it's building up to that if that is the case.(I know I should have put this at the beginning, but I stupidly thought a comparison was the best way to start a thread, please do not hold that against me.)

Back