I just saw a recent Smash poll, and Sora is Top 2 in every single list!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Maybe a keyblade based costume for Mii Swordfighter.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
A japanese player compiled their own poll findings:

Japan's #1 is King Arthur as a teenage girl from an eroge game. Stay classy, Japan.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I'd like to see an actual, statistical approach to the matter. I imagine there's a close relationship between Nintendo's Marketing Department and the Smash Bros. dev team. I'm sure Sora will come, seeing as how there's going to be a new set of DLC characters.

cakito123

Awards
I'd like to see an actual, statistical approach to the matter. I imagine there's a close relationship between Nintendo's Marketing Department and the Smash Bros. dev team. I'm sure Sora will come, seeing as how there's going to be a new set of DLC characters.
Really? Where did you see this info? Didn't they plan to make only 3 DLC characters for smash?

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
No, they simply announced they were making more characters after the Fighter's Pass.
Yes. Nintendo themselves said so after unveiling the fourth, mystery character. Seeing as how there's only a missing character in the first Fighters Pass, it's a right time to announce another one.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
I love that Agumon has made the list. Digimon has a lot of fans in Germany. I don't really need him in Smash, but I'm always happy to see that the franchise still gets love.
I just want my Pokemon vs. Digimon crossover already. Be it in SSB, Pokken, a RPG, an anime, why has it not happened yet?

Like the game is literally made by the people that own Digimon and no one's put 2+2 together!

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
I just want my Pokemon vs. Digimon crossover already. Be it in SSB, Pokken, a RPG, an anime, why has it not happened yet?

Like the game is literally made by the people that own Digimon and no one's put 2+2 together!
With GameFreaks' current status, I doubt it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.