• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just remembered something!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

That always confused me: WHY was Xemnas in armor during both of his fights (and why did he turn into Cruella de Ville in the final fight). It was just so random. Granted, the point about how it was originally suppose to be a different fight could explain the look as being left over from the fight and they just used it.

Now, watch the new armor fight in BBS look similar to the Xemnas armor.

Or, I just thought about something: what if the Xemnas armor was MX's armor?

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Can you give us a picture of this unknown armor man?

Sorry, the only way I can get a picture of the armor man is if I had the video. Then I could do a screen capture (or something). Unfortunately; the Square-Enix Ninja's have taken down all of the videos...

Pianoajd2

Sorry, the only way I can get a picture of the armor man is if I had the video. Then I could do a screen capture (or something). Unfortunately; the Square-Enix Ninja's have taken down all of the videos...

The "new armored man" is just Eraqus in armor. You can tell by his shoes...

...that sounds awkward. And lol at Cruella De Vil comment...

Lingering Eraqus

The question for me is if they had the armor thing in mind when they created the Lingering Sentiment for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix!

But probably not, I think it even could have been the other way!

I like the thought though!

Dark Wing

Awards
i remember making a similar argument back when the secret ending to kingdom hearts II final mix was out back when i made a thread about my whole "[terra] is xehanort" theory. got flamed pretty bad from all those people claiming that it's zack from final fantasy -_-; looks like i got the final laugh now! lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I believe Nomura said Xemnas was more influenced by Terra than MX, where as XH was more influenced by MX instead of Terra. However Xemnas does remember atleast the word "X-Blade" which is why he uses "X" in the Organization members' names. He also remembers MX's organization coat which is why he makes the organization where them. So it's possible that Xemnas remembers Terra's armor or perhaps even MX's old armor, and because of this the armor Xemnas wears is like a combination of MX and Terra's armor.

However when KH2 came out I believe the armor was more tied to the original concept for the final battle with Xemnas, the form Xemnas was originaly meant to take called "King" which has been described in the post above. If you notice the crown on top of Xemnas' armor is the same as the crown that was originaly on top of King's head.

The fact that Xemnas armored sits on a throne is also refrence to King. All this simply meant at the time of KH2 that Xemnas was king of the nobodies.

natu133

Well, thats...a great observation.
It could be that when he used the power of Kingdom Hearts he remembered about it. If MX is the new armour in BBS FM, then I'm going to actually settle with the theory that Xemnas knows that he must have some sort of connection with the Keyblade from some point.

State

Awards
This form could very possible be from the influence of Terra's and Eraqus' heart, since they always wore armor. Also, there's the possibility that below Xemnas' coat there was armor below it and between the light shows we saw, he pushed a button and transform into the Armored Superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back