• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just realized something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER260

Awards
...If Xehanort is trying to make an army of himself... maybe that's what they meant by, "leaving many doors open!"

EDIT: BTW, can I join Xehanort's army? I know I'm not him, & he's not real, but details, details...

Lightflame

Maybe he doesn't have enough of himself to fill all the chairs, so he's going to take over Sora and make more versions of him? i've had this theory since long before the TGS trailer came out.

Xking

Yea but i think there is more to that though Cause seeing MX is bak i think this is jus the beginning of his plan

MASTER260

Awards
Maybe he doesn't have enough of himself to fill all the chairs, so he's going to take over Sora and make more versions of him? i've had this theory since long before the TGS trailer came out.
Maybe that has something to do with all the Sora copies... heck, maybe even the Riku copy!

EDIT: The KH3D one, not Repliku... (If they're not the same.)

Lightflame

Maybe that has something to do with all the Sora copies... heck, maybe even the Riku copy!

EDIT: The KH3D one, not Repliku... (If they're not the same.)
I'm Team Repliku because Data Riku uses some data thing to take off his hood, but 3D Riku-clone doesn't. Or it could be YMX masquerading as Riku.

JustSnilloc

Well, Master Xehanort is in the lead chair of the Organization in the trailer...

zEndless

I was wondering about the following; when the Organization XIII members returned to their original beings. Some of them wanted to be on Sora's side, like Lea. And some of them remained evil?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well Braig and Even were always kinda dickish, so yeah maybe they stayed that way. Isa was friends with Lea so I'd imagine that they agree upon some things.

Radar

Bronze Member
Not all of the somebodies returning will side with Xehanort. The only ones would probably be braig and isa. Maybe even. So we need to take into consideration the other members somebodies returning who would be evil (marluxia, larexene) thought they did not want what xehanort wanted. So know we have more cloaked members who we have no idea who they are..

Awards
An army of himself? I wouldn't think it impossible...
I figured leaving many doors open was talking about back-up plans... but this sounds like it could work out, too. After all, he can't exactly count on all the Nobodies from the Organization to help/be cannon fodder.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

I 100% agree with this. It also explains why Sora is also sitting in the chair too.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Using Sora AND the people inside of him (Roxas, Ven, Xion = 4 more Xehanorts).

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I'm wondering if they might be *some* kind of dark manifestation or echo of the Org. XIII members. There's also the fact that Braig and Isa (maybe) have fallen to darkness and are now serving MX is some fashion. I also think MX is trying to PREVENT the revival of TAV, Roxas and Xion by trapping Sora in whatever way he has planned. I mean there's 5 (YMX, MX, Terranort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas) of him vs 12-18 of them. I can guarantee he's going to even the odds. Trap Sora and you eliminate 4-6 of them, trap Mickey and Riku also and he's cut the opposition in half AND removed it's most important members.
That's what Distance is, I think, the distance they will have to go to save Sora and themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back