• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I JUST PRE-ORDERED Kh2!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorakicksbutt

I don't like preordering but like the guy above said you'll probably have to wait longer than they say
its a waste of 5$ to me go out and rent a movie or game with that or buy a good ol big mac burger

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i was just excited to see the logo on a poster on a wall saying "preorder today!" i figure now is as good a time as any, even if they don't have an official date yet. i'm optimistic! =b

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I already 100% paid for my copy. First of all, there is no release date as of yet. There will not be one untill Square Enix announces one. Each game store you go to will have a different date. Turst me, I have tried, and they all say something different. Sure, they have that computer, and those little sheets with release dates. It is embaressing actually. All they care about is the money. They have no clue when the game comes out. I have heard 8 release dates as of now (all from EB games and Gamestop stores. And, not one is the same)

1. December 1, 2005
2. December 30, 2005
3. September 14, 2005
4. September 15, 2005
5. January 1, 2006
6. June 7, 2005
7. June 1, 2005
8. "Thanksgiving 2005"

The best bet, would be to wait for E3. I am sure that the release date will be revealed either then, or at the Japanese gameing show in Japan this fall.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
Oy! June?! that's definitely NOT happening, i think it's safe to say.

wow. well, most of them are in the same ballpark. my guess is between Thanksgiving and Christmas. taking bets now... =b just kidding.

Dark Sephiroth

when they said u are guaranteed a copy they probably mean guaranteed a KH2 demo thats wht they said to me last year n they also said it was suppose to come out some time during 2005 Holloween-Christmas time

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
dude y did u preorder it now!!! when theres no official date for it. im going to preorder it when the official date comes.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
are you serious?? not where i am. *grins and shrugs* wow. december 2003? that's when we were all begging for a LOTR:ROTK dvd release date!

i've been to the mall twice in the past few weeks and they didn't have any KH2 news those times. tonight they did. *shrug*

Dark Sephiroth

on gamespot it says 10/02/03 when the first screenshot came out
12/01/03 is when people started saying they got the KH2 demo but i still dont believe it
12/01/03 when u could start Pre-ordering
i have to go pm me if u want to know the rest

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
sealightbreeze said:
I already 100% paid for my copy. First of all, there is no release date as of yet. There will not be one untill Square Enix announces one. Each game store you go to will have a different date. Turst me, I have tried, and they all say something different. Sure, they have that computer, and those little sheets with release dates. It is embaressing actually. All they care about is the money. They have no clue when the game comes out. I have heard 8 release dates as of now (all from EB games and Gamestop stores. And, not one is the same)

1. December 1, 2005
2. December 30, 2005
3. September 14, 2005
4. September 15, 2005
5. January 1, 2006
6. June 7, 2005
7. June 1, 2005
8. "Thanksgiving 2005"

The best bet, would be to wait for E3. I am sure that the release date will be revealed either then, or at the Japanese gameing show in Japan this fall.

agreeing with you 100%! i'm sick of people talking about the stupid release date when people should really just wait for E3! for crying out loud people, just sit back and be patient!

karthikg

ok i live in california, already preordered the game, not with 5 bucks, but the whole 54.11
dont make such a big deal out of it.

insanemuffin

The One He Fears said:
They may not be enthused for you, but I am. That rocks, I'd hug that little piece of paper everyday until it comes out just for the warm fuzzy feeling you'd get.

I would totally frame that slip of paper.. Seriously. o.o;

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well .Oathkeeper. and sealightbreeze, you are not the only one`s that have reserved the game. I decide to reserve it the day that i get KHCoM, exactly december 8. I know theres is not realese date but at least i have my copy reserve. Now i just cant wait until E3, is goin to be interesting, and i hope that they give us the realese date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back