• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I JUST PRE-ORDERED Kh2!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
I'm supposed to go recycle some cans tomorrow, so I'll have SOME money, so I think I'll go pre-order it. I'm lucky my game stop is only a mile and a half away from my house. XD I don't care if there's no official release date, I'll do it anyway.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! That is sooooooooooooo unfair all you do is stroll down the street and I have to go all the way to the mall. Which is a toatal LOAD OF CRAP!!!!

T

The_Guardian

Well if its guarenteed then i guess there isn't too much a worry...

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
I paid for it completely and they said that it should be in the first week of novemeber.GOD I CANT WAIT its killing me like cancer!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
awe, thanks, the one he fears. actually the receipt is still sitting right in front of me...

i think it's safe to say there will be a holiday release. $54.11? that sounds about right. anyone else heard any probable prices?

Dagger-Karite

No one knows the release date for sure, so you might have to wait a bit longer than GameSpot says. And are you sure about this? When did they say it was coming out?

I'm a bit suspicious of all the pre-orders for KH2 I see on the internet. I think the ones you see on the internet are fakes, because they say they have the real KH2, when the game doesn't even have a release date. And we don't even know if the game is finished.

I doubt the release date they gave you is real, but we can always hope... By the way, does anyone know when E3 is this year?

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
if it does come around on october which i doubt i want it to be released on me bday oct 10 but it'll probably come oy during x-mas or septemebr

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
i heard that E3 is may 10th in LA, i think?

GameStop didn't give me an exact date...the guy said they're expecting late November but they'll call me if the date changes. either way, i'm guaranteed a copy.

Non-Existant One

Number one, nothing is a sure deal. The GameStop you pre-ordered from is probably lieing to the public just to get the communities money. Number two, why would they order a copy of one of the most highly anticapated games of the year and only sell it to someone for five bucks when most people know that when KH2 hits the shelves for sale its gonna cost like fifty-four dollars or more!?!(thats in U.S. money) Three, considering you cant see the rest of the reciept your proof is some what lacking. try to show the whole reciept and if signs where posted outside of the store take pictures of that too. Four, why would you pre-order a game that has no official release date? Five, just like some of the other people posted above regular and online stores a like have all been posting stuff like pre-order for KH2 and CoM, but since we're discussing KH2 I wont get off topic. All of the places like EB games, GameStop, toys'r'us,amazon.com, Ebay, and ,many others have been posting stuff like this ever since square-enix gave official word that there would be a KH2 way back in 2002-2003. Or somewhere around that time period. Each of these stores having therer own release dates which over time kept changing. (I fell sorry for those that pre-ordered all those years ago decieved by such posts on web sites and store windows.) You can imagine how they feel now. sitting at home for two years or so waiting for a game they pre-ordered a long time ago and still have yet to see an official release date. Thier probably pist-off!!!
I know I'd be.
All I can say to you is keep you're fingers crossed and hope that you will recieve a FULL!! copy of KH2 and not some demo disc.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
they didn't sell it to me for five bucks, i put down five dollars so that when they have a release date, i'm guaranteed one of the preorder copies. i pay in full when i actually have the copy in my hands. and there were in fact posters inside the store, with the KH2 image and all, saying "Preorder your copy today!" but i'm not going to go inside and take pictures of them, you're just going to have to take my word for it. i didn't give the rest of the receipt, since it only had the mall location and the return policy. the location, you see, is a bit of a security issue when displaying on an international message board.

i've been asking about KH2 every time i'm at my local gamestop for quite a while now. this is the first time they've known anything/had an advertisement/had a shaky release date. at the one i go to, they haven't been taking pre-orders before this. i know this isn't the case in other U.S. states, but there you are.

gamestop is very reliable in my experience. i've preordered there before and they always follow through. i highly recommend preordering there, when you all wish to.

have a little faith, people! e3 is coming soon and we'll finally know! =b

Non-Existant One

Yes, we can only wait for E3. But still pre-ordering for a game with no real release date is taking a big chance. you must realy have a lot of faith in the GameStop in your area. Just keep in mind even though your specific game spot follows through not all of them do. It usually depends on where you live and who works in the store.
Anyways we'll just have to wait for E3. Maybe then we'll get alot more info, new trailers, etc. Will found out soon>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back