• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i just noticed..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilitHeart

everyone probably already noticed this but umm i just realized that when you fight ansem on his huge thing both sides of the weapon he swings has a soul eater on both ends. yeah ok

ChaosInfintium

Yeah I noticed it on my my third time through when i decided to check out all the little detail stuffs..............Yeah it's a Halbred Form of Rikus Souleater, but you have to Remember the Souleater was born from the Darkness of Riku's heart which manifested itself into that form and would later turn itself into the keyblade Road to Dawn. The Reasoning behind why Ansem the Seeker of Darkness or Xehanort as we find out his name in KH2 was wielding it would be because he's in Complete Control of Riku's body, Thus way it changed into that Warped Halbred......

thetrueaxel

really no body noticed it i saw it the first time and i thought it was really cool

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
ChaosInfintium said:
Yeah I noticed it on my my third time through when i decided to check out all the little detail stuffs..............Yeah it's a Halbred Form of Rikus Souleater, but you have to Remember the Souleater was born from the Darkness of Riku's heart which manifested itself into that form and would later turn itself into the keyblade Road to Dawn. The Reasoning behind why Ansem the Seeker of Darkness or Xehanort as we find out his name in KH2 was wielding it would be because he's in Complete Control of Riku's body, Thus way it changed into that Warped Halbred......

Ever heard of 'Spoiler tags'? You could have just potentially ruined the game for those who haven't played it yet, good job <_<

I noticed the first time fighting Ansem, I mean..he was there using it the entire time, they even gave close ups of it during those cut-scene-ish things....I'm surprised a lot of people didn't notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back