• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i just noticed something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS NOT SORA

if you play as terra,aqua, and ventus wont it be a little hard to get used to playing in three diffrent styles of fighting? what do you think?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm highly adaptable when it comes to games, So I might do fine. Not sure how other people would do if they're focused on just one style.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
YOu will get used to it, some people are just slower than others. besides, it will be fun. you get bored with games were you use the same abilities and fighting styles. it will take a while before you get bored with BBS, seiing as there are 3 fighting styles.:lol::lol::lol:

YPPQ510

YOu will get used to it, some people are just slower than others. besides, it will be fun. you get bored with games were you use the same abilities and fighting styles. it will take a while before you get bored with BBS, seiing as there are 3 fighting styles.:lol::lol::lol:

exactly. 3 fighting styles.. will be like..well...um..idk l:35: lol

3Eyes

... How would it be any harder than finishing KH1 and starting CoM? Two incredibly different fight systems yet I think it's safe to agree that everyone got used to it by the end of Traverse Town.

Talys Alankil

Well, it's not like the commands or combos change. In Final Fantasy Dissidia for instance, a Brave attack can be very different thing for the same Circle button (can range from a projectile to a blade swing or a special guard move). Here, pushing Circle will always be a keyblade attack or a finisher. Not that complicated.

axelssomebodie

true, but people can adapt quickly i think.

i agree because remember how u had to fight as riku at the end of kh2 and u had to adapt fast or sora died, i think its like that, and i know i adapt fastly so itll be a bit fun! :p :cool::lol::cool:

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back