• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed something *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Okay before you read this PLEASE NO SPOILERS ABOUT KHII FINAL MIX bcuz i haven't played it yet

Okay i was searching KH pics and i saw a pic from the KHII Secret Ending and it was this pic of the soldier standing in front of the defeated heartless well thats what everyone is calling it anyway but what i noticed are these spikes that looked just like the spikes on xemnas' sheild when you fight him on that ship or watever it is and spikes similair to that also popped up at other times so maybe the defeated creature is a nobody OR maybe it has something to do with Xehanort any thoughts?

sorabomb

I think I know what yur talkin' about but I'd have to see a picture of it. I thought the same thing one time too like it might actually be the nobody dragon thats on the ground.

KeybladeK 35

I know what your talking about, I've seen the ending myself ( 4 times, actually ) and yeah it does look a little like it though, but it couls also be a new monster in the next installment, you know like maybe before all the Heartless and Nobodies maybe

I don't know, it's a guess XP

I know what your talking about, I've seen the ending myself ( 4 times, actually ) and yeah it does look a little like it though, but it couls also be a new monster in the next installment, you know like maybe before all the Heartless and Nobodies maybe

I don't know, it's a guess XP

i actually thought of that too. it goes back to that drawing Namine drew that Roxas found. remember when he finished the drawing in the Library in the Old Mansion. it had the Heartless symbol, Nobody symbol, and a third unrevealed one. maybe thats the new enemy's symbol. thats my guess.

Little_Red

betch.
that thing? i heard it could be the thing you fight Marluxia in CoM but it could be eitherwise

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Are we really at the point where we're going to look into and create theories based on...spikes? Their just spikes people

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm...i dont think its anything important. its probably just part of the design.
we'll find out i guess.
'good thing come to those who wait'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back