• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I just hate my life...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I hate my life, I hate it, I hate it! No one cares for me, everyone ignores me and everyone is right but not me, one cares for my works, i never win anything, my friends are ignoring me. I feel so ignored, i hate my life, i just want someone to talk with and share my same interests.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I know that feeling, just gotta believe it gets better someday, you know? It's completely based on luck whether or not you meet some really good people, but it can happen anytime. Maybe next year you'll look back on today and have something/someone in your life you would have never thought you'd get. Or 10 years from now. Who knows. People come into our lives, then leave, that's unfortunately how it goes. But some of them will stay, just gotta get a bit lucky to find the good ones.

Good luck!

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
My friends are even ignore me i told a friend we were going to do a collab and she never did it the other guy just ignores me i talk to him and he doesn´t reply to me, he does it when he wants to. No one in any forums that in cares for me either one person cares for me.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
My friends are even ignore me i told a friend we were going to do a collab and she never did it the other guy just ignores me i talk to him and he doesn't reply to me, he does it when he wants to. Just someone kill me.

You don't deserve to die, but I certainly do. Everyone seems so busy right now and I am such an attention seeker. Nobody likes an attention seeker! I've had a hard week and haven't gotten enough sleep.

I am supposed to ship my old cell phone because someone won in an online auction on eBay. I can't find it and I didn't get my check today. My internet bill is too high. Why does it fluctuate?

I am nothing but an attention seeking loser. If I am dead, people might feel bad. That would only be for a little bit. My cat will find a good home he'll no longer have to be around a complete freak. I'm a loser and I hate having things always going airy.

I am looking everywhere for my phone, but I can't find it.

I am glad that I found my cutting board and I do try to remind myself of all the good that I do. However, all I get in response in my mind is, "Big deal!"

I hate myself and I hate always pushing my limits.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
No one cares for me. I just want people to talk to me, and stop taking it like joke.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
You should give this forum a chance if you need someone to talk too.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
No. Why because i´m always wrong especially with the Kairi thing.

This forum hates Skylanders there´s no thread for it. i just want my friends talk to me again.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Are you scared of failure? Is that why you are so hesitant to reach out to new people? Everybody is wrong and nobody gives a hoot. And I'm sorry to say but most members on forums aren't well equipped to help you or have their business they have to deal with. Some will gladly help but you have to seek them out yourself.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I never win anything. People treat me that i´m such an attention seeker I want people to talk to me is so hard to ask? I just need someone who likes the same things to talk about my interests all the time.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Weeell maybe go talk to people instead of waiting for them to come to you? I mean, there's a whole forum full of KH fans here, I assume that's at least one of your interests? And I'm sure most wouldn't mind if you started a conversation with them? You'll never meet likeminded people if you don't talk to someone new every now and then. Be brave buddy.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I never win anything. People treat me that i´m such an attention seeker I want people to talk to me is so hard to ask? I just need someone who likes the same things to talk about my interests all the time.

Nobody here is treating you like an attention seeker. :c You have to give people a chance first! Find a common ground of interests with someone you talk to, but we can't all share the exact same interest because, that'd make things dull. (But I see you're into KH3D, Pokémon Sun & Moon! So there's quite a forum members, including myself who share those interests with you. So don't give up hope on making friends!) I can't fix the problems you have in real life, but if you want to make friends, why not send a friend request first on the forum and see where it goes? You have people talking to you now, so maybe take a look at this in a different light?

I am sorry not a lot of people are into Skylanders, but you could always make a thread for it yourself? And nothing is a competition.

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
Really people are always right and not me, i´m sick that you can´t say anything arround forums, for everybody it´s Drama, you say i hate you it´s drama. Really it seems they like to shush me.

I want someone who loves Skylanders and Kingdom Hearts i can´t talk about a project that i´m working on with only KH Fans they woulden´t be interested in it.

Luxu

Awards
That is basically life summed up in a few words, but its always nice to know you aren't suffering alone.

We are also here if you need someone to talk to.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sorry, but:
Please stop acting like your life is "hard" because nobody here likes skylanders. This thread is ridiculous, just like all of your other threads in this section. People tried to help you, you rejected them. And then you say nobody wants to help you.
Please just stop.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
oh my lord jesus christ. u tryin smoke nd talk this out? im 420 friendly lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Food for thought:
Maybe people could try to help and understand you if you actually wanted to give them a chance.
If you accuse them of being awful and all that without even knowing them, then I'm sorry but obviously it doesnt work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back