• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just got CoM!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttravenfan1

The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd reference *w
Website
dollzofdesire.50megs.com
I got CoM yesterday for Hanuckah! OMG i never thought it would be so easy! I've been playing for 7 hours straight and I'm already at the last world in the first set of world cards. I've already read the script and walkthrough twice, so i know what to do, but could anyone tell me a secret to beating the Parasite Cage? I'm having a bit of trouble with that one... ^.^

XXX

stay on the platforms and use the 0 value cards to break its attack and then go on the offensive with high number cards

Goofeyrules

since were on the subject....how the heck do u beat Captain Hook..i hate those freakin' bombs and the parasite cage was hard, but since this thread is here...please help

Sanctuary Keeper

Its not tricky, its easy, just use it when you need to break a card, never use it first. thats all there is to it, especially if its healing. Personally I only lost 3 times in the game, to Axel#2, marluxia, and Ansem. My R1 button was screwed up when I was fighting Ansem.

D

Dexter

I hated Com....i thought the whole game was nothing but mazes.....Com dosnt worth 30 bucks.

Sanctuary Keeper

I'm prtty sure they purposely made it for GBA so more people could play it, also it's not such an important game, so it'd be okay to make it on a GBA system.

CidHighwind

wow u actually are having trouble?? everybody was incredibly easy (except ansem and i still beat him on my first try)
just go out a lvl up

and lastly u dont own a ps2 but your a member at a ps2 game's fan site?!?!hmm strange

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
ttravenfan1 said:
I got CoM yesterday for Hanuckah! OMG i never thought it would be so easy! I've been playing for 7 hours straight and I'm already at the last world in the first set of world cards. I've already read the script and walkthrough twice, so i know what to do, but could anyone tell me a secret to beating the Parasite Cage? I'm having a bit of trouble with that one... ^.^

Your best bet are the zero cards! They save my butt when i needed help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back