• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I just don't get it..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachen

Awards
A little background information for you I am 17 and desperately need a job because my parents are riding me to get one. Anyways about a month ago I went into my local pizza parlor with my friends the manager came out and we got to talking I mentioned how I needed a job and he mentioned how he was looking for some part-time help. So of course I asked for a job application I went home filled it out and returned it a few days later. Well about two weeks ago a friend of mine filled out an application for the company and she got a job there and about a week ago another friend of mine filled out an application for them and he also got a job there. I called the business about a 3 days ago and asked if any part-time positions were still available. The manager said yes and that if I got the job he would call me within the week. I guess what I'm pissed about is the fact my friends who filled out their apps far later than me got the job whereas I am still waiting to see if I will get hired.
Any Advice?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ask your friends if they did anything special with their applications or if they've met some criteria you have not.

Or you could just wait.

DerringerZONE!

Or if your friends already have work experience, that's definitely an advantage. But don't let it discourage you. If I were you, instead of waiting for them to call, go out and fill up applications at other places so you won't be stuck waiting for just one company. It's best to have options.

janeray1997

I totally understand you. I had a similar situation when all my friends had already got a job, but I could not find anything. In addition, the parents had control, because they installed the mspy on my phone. But after a certain time, I found a place where I am glad to work and in which I still work.
Ask your friends if they added anything special to their cv. Read online tips for writing a cv. In the end, look for a place not only for money, but where you will be truly happy. Money will come with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back