• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just beat Zexion's AS at 16 before getting Trinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
This fight is bullshit. Its very RNG based at this point of the game. Sometimes he is passive and lets you hit him, sometimes he gets speedy and kicks you.

The worst thing that can happen is getting sucked into his book world when he uses his AoE attack which can one shot you. You can dodge it but the problem is that he will se it again if you dont dispell him soon enough.

And its incredibly unfair because the most conistent way to get invincibility frames is your valor form which in this fight has a high chance of geting you in anti form.

What i did was have SDG attack him together in the beggining of the fight, spamming fire to stagger him, so that i can skip his first book phase which is the most random and dangerous one.

After that, he goes for his disco minigame which can be cheesed with pause menu hwoever he leads it with his book twister which is dangerous and can deplete your HP.

When he was low on HP, i could get greedy and transform to valor however the risk of gettin is high and i didnt want that because anti form cant use reaction commands. I let him suck me in once more and just got through the minigame till i finished him of with fire.

Soldier

Awards
You did know that you can stall him sucking you into his book right? RIGHT?!??!
It's easy, as he turns Donald and Goofy into books, just break them and free them. That'll stall you for time until he tries it again.

Back