• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I ish n00b!!11!11!11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Here are some quote from KHU about me. They say I amz a n00b!11!!111!111one!!11 TO2ALLAY N0NS3N53!111111SHIftz!111111one!11!1

Dagger-Karite said:
Supposedly, this was posted on the source site by the same noob who started the Siru fiasco. If you've been here since December, you know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll explain in another post. This alone is reason enough to suspect the article.

KL's Response: Learn how to finish sentences.

Dagger-Karite said:
The person who started the Siru fiasco actually went to the trouble of altering some magazine scans to insert the kanji for Siru. So, I think he could probably go to the trouble of faking a whole article and lifting the logo. (shrugs)

KL's Response: 0H 3M GE3 Get it right. I didn't "try" to insert the kanji for Siru. I NEVER tried to insert the kanji for anything. The real fact is that I made a fake scan with the name of Saxor not in kanji just english. XP Good times...

Same person said:
Don't be so sure that the list is real anymore... its validity is starting to be called into question. If KL (who also created the Siru fiasco) was the one who posted it, then there's a very good chance that it's a fake. (shrugs) I guess we'll figure out whether its real or not when it's released on V-Day.

I have ONLY done *counts on fingers* ONEH (Siru), TWOEH (Saxor scan), THREEH (Tarzan scan), FOUREH, FIVEH. 5 fake things relating to Kingdom Hearts. (There was a sixth but that actually turned out to be real...) That ain't one of them. So sorry I have better things to do with my time. So thank Madness for wasting ppl's lives and giving false hope to Jesse haterz. =O

From Chat said:
[kire12]: ur a noob
[kire12]: no go away or i will taunt u a second time

KL's Response: O RLY?

KL said:
Kingblade is a SPY11!!1!111One!1111

KL's Response: So true

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Factz0rz fromz zee n00b :O

KL: Have you noticed that on KHU's forum that ALMOST all their threads get locked? How can you discuss something? I don't get that

ENDZ of Random Factz0rz fromz zee n00b :O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kidbuu100 said:
*******,you must be the worst parent in the world.ANyway how come no one has close this topic yet.

KL's Response: I am not the worst parent in the world. Michael Jackson is >_>

JesusFreak777 said:
You should run! This is ..what the third prank you've pulled?
I will hunt you down, and vengance will be mine AND if you insist on pulling pranks like this please make sure they LOOK real.

KL's Response: <3

first guy said:
This originated @ KHInsider, which is synonymous with stupid and idiotic, when it comes to information. And I've searched every damn translator on the internet -- there is no Siru in Japanese. The closest thing is "Shiiru," which means to slander, to falsely accuse. And kanji doesn't work that way; it's the same concept that doesn't allow BHK's name to be Aros.

KL's Response: How dare he call me stupid and idiotic? I'm not hundred of people who believed it as real. >>'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Factz0rz fromz zee n00b :O

KingBlade said:
Hey Guys,

In IMDB it says the actor that plays Vincent Valentine in FF7:AC says that he is playing Vincent Valentine in Kingdom Hearts 2.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0840677/

I am just saying...

You got some nerve N00B. xDDD

ENDZ of Random Factz0rz fromz zee n00b :O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW LETS START THE RANDOM Q'Z AND A'Z FROM ZEE N00B!!!11!!111!111

Ask me TEH N00B any q u want. I will answer truthfully!!111!11

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
dem peeps are loozers KL...they should get a life and stop using such large words!! O_O

ORLYOWL

∫∫˜˙®ƒ´∂ß

love.jpg

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
wow, KHU forums are such d!cks. They called Dramatic Hearts immature, pre-pubscent humor thats rubbish, they should rot in hell, with their damn forums and such. SUCK IT KHU!!

Girlygirl

Cloudy_Card said:
wow, KHU forums are such d!cks. They called Dramatic Hearts immature, pre-pubscent humor thats rubbish, they should rot in hell, with their damn forums and such. SUCK IT KHU!!
Wow that was... wow.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back