• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hope a young version of Master Eraqus, Young Eraqus, appears in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
After fighting against the Armor of the Master in one of the matches in the Mirage Arena in BBS Final Mix and listening to that battle theme 'Master, Tell Me The Truth', I was hoping that Master Eraqus may appear in KH3 in some form like a younger version of himself. We've seen Young Xehanort so it would be nice to see Young Eraqus making an appearance.

As for his appearance, he resembles that to Terra but different way and sport the same hairstyle like his older self, his attire might be a Jedi Padawan attire since the attire of his older self is that of a Jedi Knight/Master.

So what do you guys think? Should he appear in KH3? It would be cool if a spirit or a soul of his younger version is also one of the bosses in KH3 and that battle theme of his from BBS Final Mix being played. I don't know whether if his Keyblade Glider will be revealed or not in KH3 because it didn't appear during the battle against his Keyblade Armor.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
As a secret/optional boss, that might be pretty neat. He could make for a fun fight that's a bit different; not too many enemies we've fought have been light wielders.

I definitely would not want to see him in any capacity that involves time travel or further complications upon the existing narrative. Young Xehanort was pointless enough; if they're going to have Young Eraqus appear within the canon at all, I'd prefer they limit it to flashbacks, and even then I think that ship sailed with BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back