• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I honestly need help :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I know I'm the most hated person on this site, but honestly I need help. My problem is I'm SO BORED, and I'm so isolated from the rest of the world that I can't do anything or there's just nothing to do around my area. I live on my own, and honestly where I live it's terrible, there's nothing fun around my area, I can't go out and hang with friends, because there is no place to go to have fun, and the close's place is 30 miles away, and it's just a mall.

I pretty much work 2 jobs, and then the days that I get off I sit around the house and do absolutely nothing. I tried going for walks to see if that helped, and it has helped make my mind clear for a few hours but it's just the same. I get bored and I have nothing to do, and I know the holidays are coming up but even then those holiday party's aren't even worth going too, they just cause more stress. Usually video games were my source of freedom, they would literally help me stay happy and keep my mind becoming bored, but now there's really no good games out right now, and I'm just really really bored. And I believe this is the reason why I sell my games, and rebuy them over and over again.

Does anyone have an Idea for me? something to help keep me happy and not be so bored. Usually my friends are busy or to stoned to hang out with ( just one of my friends). I literally hate inviting some of my friends when they are on drugs, they aren't fun and they are such a buzz kill that I get upset.

And then my family is upsetting also too, with drama and saying really really weird things to one another. Especially to me that has upset me so bad I have tuned them out of my life.

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
there's really no good games out right now,

Uh, there are actually a treasure trove of games you probably haven't played. Dishonored, Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Farcry 3, and https://www.humblebundle.com/ has a bundle of a few decent games for any price and Saints Row the Third if you pay more than 6 dollars.

There are also lots of free to play games out there on PC. There's Swtor, LoL, DCUO, and Team Fortress II just to name a few.

D

Deleted member 36435

edgemaverick doesnt like video games he only likes to trade in his games for the same one

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
dance your stress away

like actually, it's a great way to lose your soul in the rhythm of passionate beats

which sounds like exactly what you need

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I feel you,
but it cant be that bad...
you probably just need a change of crowd... Try to be more socially active and make new friends.
What are you interested in? Try picking up a instrument or sport or something.
I used to be bored all the time. Then my grandfather told me if I'm bored then do something different with yourself. Boredom only come when you do the same shit all the time or if you are doing nothing at all...

Like others said earlier, there are plenty of games that came out in the last 3 months to keep most busy.

also totally cutting off your fam isnt always the best thing to do...

djack

patience is key, and if you dont let urself be happy, you won't ever be

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I wouldn't have sold my games. My roommate sold his because he thought it was a distraction with school work, but now, when he's stressed, he complains about how he misses them and will buy them back. I guess you should meet new people, make newer friends. Perhaps then you can hang out with them and see if their interests overlap with yours, see where that takes you. I know what you're feeling though. When I had to take off 6 months from college, I was incredibly bored, but thanks to Skyrim and Drake's Deception, the months before that following spring semester came quickly.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
have you tried Drugs. no i don't mean weed, try heroin. or you could buy a Corgi and do Drugs with It

Dream Eaters

EdgeMaverick Let It Go, Life Is Tough. Playing Video Games Is Not Gonna Change Anything Or Doing Drugs. Take Some Responsibility For Once. instead Of Trying To Isolate your Self Left Alone In Your Card Board Box You Call Home. Just Enjoy The Little Things You Have And The People You Know. Because I Know How You Feel. So When Ever You Wanna Talk Come To Me. Also Stop Being Self-Centered. Self-Conscious. Okay. Dream Eaters The Name.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
dance your stress away

like actually, it's a great way to lose your soul in the rhythm of passionate beats

which sounds like exactly what you need

I actually have a dance show :) it's right here
Dance Route Collections: Scream - Usher - YouTube

I talked to my parents about what I'm going through, and they told me I'm just stressed out between work, and the drama between my brother and his girlfriend, also since the holidays are coming up, you feel like you need that extra something to keep you happy. So I'm going to bring back my dance show with a new season :)
I'm actually getting excited just thinking about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back