• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I heart asian boys.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I lurve teh Asian boys. Especially Koreans. Even though I'm just a little "meh saw" (khmer for white girl) I heart them<3. I'm really bored, zomg.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
-WhiteFalcon- said:
....STFU AND GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO
Now. See, I live in a town full of hispanic girls. LATINAS are effing hawt, well, at least the good looking ones here.
What sucks is that most latina girls are either fat or have big noses. *sigh* Why can't the world see more women like Jessica Alba and J.Lo? (before her ass started to sag)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Vice-Versa said:
So, And i love Canadian Girls. Its all fun. The hotness right there Cant compare.
I'm with you on that one. Canadian girls <3.

There's just something about them. Not only are they hot, they're fun too.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
billabong13 said:
What sucks is that most latina girls are either fat or have big noses. *sigh* Why can't the world see more women like Jessica Alba and J.Lo? (before her ass started to sag)

You love to sterotype and disscrimante dont you. Thats a damn lie and you know it. I have yet to actually see Latin women like the way your profiling them to be. HEre a helpful hint dont belive what hollywood tells you. As for beauty that is in the eye of the Beholder

Yep im still in Love with Canadian Chicks.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Well you probably don't live in California or Nevada. But, yes I do in fact enjoy stereotypes. They're fun to play around with.

Awards
Well, now. Canadian chick's are hot. No doubt. I would show a few pictures, but I think they're inappropriate. xD Blame Trigger. ><

And Latina women can be hot. Just depends. =/

Southern girls= hawt <3

BTW- My half-sister is korean. >>; She was born today. Well, my time today. 7:26 AM, Wednesday November 16th, 2005. :p

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Candian women.. Heard they are hawt but nothing compares to Brazilian women.... God damn thay are f*cking hawt as hell.. and some black girls are hawt as well.. I guess that is kinda not a surprise seeing as I am half black but whatever.... They are still hawt but anyways.. my scale is

Brazilians>Puerto Ricans>Black Girls< Latinas>Asians>White Girls>whatever els... I dont know what Canadian girls would fall under.... white I guess <_<

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Johnny Stooge said:
I'm with you on that one. Canadian girls <3.

There's just something about them. Not only are they hot, they're fun too.

If all Canadian girls are like Manny, I think I like them too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back