• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I heard that they want to make Kingdom Hearts an Anime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
is it true that they want to make an anime of kingdom hearts? i have heard from a few people that they are since they made the manga and they cannot make a movie due to disney not wanting donald and goofy to be protrayed in a bad way.So i just wanna know if this is just square enix thinking on or actually making it possible to be an anime:lol:

Aria

braver by the minute
Where did you hear this from? Why are there so many threads like this out there? >.<

Aria

braver by the minute
Wait, why is this in the chain of memories section?

Muse

you look atrocious
Do you have any proof?

In any case, I'd imagine Disney might have a few issues with there being an anime. :/ Also, didn't someone say that Disney already said no to the idea?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There was a rumor about this going around I believe last year but it hasn't been confirmed or Disney has said no to the whole deal.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
oh my bad i haven't used a thread a lot so it ended up in chain of memmories my bad >.<
and i knew that the kingdom hearts anime couldn't be true sigh..Just a lot of people keep telling me that i just posted this to see if this is all just a rumor or actually true

Aria

braver by the minute
yeah if you can't find proof of it it's most likely a rumor/hopeful people who think the more they say something the mroe it'll come true

Muse

you look atrocious
This is at least the fourth thread or so on the topic of there being a KH anime/movie in the past couple days. :/ Please use the search bar the next time you make a thread to see if there isn't already one like it.

Apollo

Silver Member
haha I know who you heard this from! And no it's a load of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back