• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have two questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
1. at the beginning of KH2 when xemnas says "I've been to see him" do you think he went to see sora or ven because Diz took and hid sora so how did xemnas find him and when he says "do you remember your true name" do you think he means Ven or sora.

2 how did riku get that one keyblade in KH1 and do you think he can duel weild keyblades since he meet terra or is there something i'm not looking at.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
1. No, I think he's referring to the battle that took place on KH1 FM, which is canon btw. As hinted by being in KH1 FM, this scene actually took place before Chain of Memories, early in Roxas' time as a nobody, like under eight days after he came into existence. Judging by Days' timeline, the Organization didn't even go to CO for almost two weeks after this scene, so yeah.

2. It might have to do with Terra's heart being inside him, if it isn't in Xemnas (which I doubt is the case). Then again, MX is also a keyblade wielder (master, to be exact) and both of which make up the being that is Apprentice Xehanort.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
why did you black out the second part

but where did he get the keyblade that he fought sora with in KH1

Last edited by a moderator:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
why did you black out the second part
It's a spoiler from BBS, and since many people around here haven't played it yet, they wouldn't want to spoil themselves about the story. Hence any story-related info from BBS will be blackened out.

but where did he get the keyblade that he fought sora with in KH1
That WAS Sora's Keyblade. Riku was the original wielder of the Kingdom Key, but when Riku embraced the darkness in Destiny Islands, the Keyblade chose Sora instead. Riku's heart was stronger in Hollow Bastion, so the Keyblade went back to him. He lost it to Sora permanently after Sora realizes that his friends are his power, thus making his heart stronger again.

Oh and also, try not to double post. If you want to change your post, click the 'Edit Post' button.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Correction. It became a Keyblade in KH: CoM. Also, I think roxassura is pointed to the Keyblade Riku/Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, made from the Six Princesses of Hearts' Hearts.

The Soul Eater, which Riku obtained (from Maleficent?) became his personal Keyblade near the end of KH:CoM, and he used it in KH 2.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Also, I think roxassura is pointed to the Keyblade Riku/Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, made from the Six Princesses of Hearts' Hearts.
Ah, that battle. Yep, you're right.

The Soul Eater, which Riku obtained (from Maleficent?) became his personal Keyblade near the end of KH:CoM, and he used it in KH 2.
Nope. It was never a Keyblade in CoM, not even in the first half of KH2. He was still using the Soul Eater sword in Land of Dragons 2nd visit. He was only seen wielding the Way to Dawn Keyblade in the World That Never Was. Therefore, it is confirmed that the Soul Eater changed to the Way to Dawn between these two worlds.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nope. It was never a Keyblade in CoM, not even in the first half of KH2. He was still using the Soul Eater sword in Land of Dragons 2nd visit. He was only seen wielding the Way to Dawn Keyblade in the World That Never Was. Therefore, it is assumed that the Soul Eater changed to the Way to Dawn between these two worlds.

Uh, try confirmed? XD since we saw him in the Land of Dragons with the Soul Eager but then in TWTNW with the WttD, and we have confirmation both inside the game and out that the SE and WttD are one and the same. Riku called the WttD "Soul Eater" and Nomura explained it's because Riku hadn't a better name to give it - he wouldn't know his Keyblade's name but he did know what to call his last weapon, apparently. Also Nomura confirmed regardless in an interview the SE became the WttD, only that an explanation to that process wasn't provided. Would no doubt be handed out eventually with BBS dealing (finally) back with the Keyblades.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
2 how did riku get that one keyblade in KH1 and do you think he can duel weild keyblades since he meet terra or is there something i'm not looking at.

Are you talking about the Dark Keyblade. That Keyblade is a fake one made of the Hearts of the PoH (Except for Kairi's because her heart is in Sora) The hearts were freed after Sora used it to release his own heart to save Kairi.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
Are you talking about the Dark Keyblade. That Keyblade is a fake one made of the Hearts of the PoH (Except for Kairi's because her heart is in Sora) The hearts were freed after Sora used it to release his own heart to save Kairi.
thanks thats the answer i was looking for

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...we seriously need to stop thinking that "Riku's KH1 Keyblade" instantly wrongly equals the SE XD;
To expand upon your original question though, Riku's Duel Wielding which I assume you mean in KH2 was never explained, and as far as I know, not in BBS either.

My own theory on the matter is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
...we seriously need to stop thinking that "Riku's KH1 Keyblade" instantly wrongly equals the SE XD;
To expand upon your original question though, Riku's Duel Wielding which I assume you mean in KH2 was never explained, and as far as I know, not in BBS either.

My own theory on the matter is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
dam i never thought about that

HyperShadic

Awards
According to Days Xemnas was talking to Roxas when he said that [1]. Which brought up the question, for him, "Who is Sora."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back