• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I have to go to court....again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Ok so about a month ago i had to go to court for truancy, i got 20 hour of community service, court ordered to finish my work and i have to see a therapist, so today after being forced to go to group for the first time my mom said I got a letter and i have to go back to court again....what does this mean???? I've kinda been my work and the deadline is june first and my probation officer said hes not sending me to juvie over that cuz repeating me junior year is a bad enough consequence....so is it just like a review or what? cuz i am really freaking out right now.

...And what is the possibility of me being drug tested?

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I dunno. I doubt it's a big deal....possibly a review.
But why'd you miss out on school anyway?
That's probably the last thing you wanna do in this economy.

im homeschooled this year and i didnt do much...though i shouldnt have gotten in trouble til the deadline

Awards
Ok so about a month ago i had to go to court for truancy, i got 20 hour of community service, court ordered to finish my work and i have to see a therapist, so today after being forced to go to group for the first time my mom said I got a letter and i have to go back to court again....what does this mean???? I've kinda been my work and the deadline is june first and my probation officer said hes not sending me to juvie over that cuz repeating me junior year is a bad enough consequence....so is it just like a review or what? cuz i am really freaking out right now.
Were there any other stipulations/conditions besides the community service and what you've told us? If not, I don't think there's much need to worry. Though then again I don't even understand how this comes about from a homeschooling truancy.

...And what is the possibility of me being drug tested?
Should this matter?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
What did you do? Truancy? Probably not that serious but I dunno, you should've been doing work and such instead of...whatever you did. Probably just a review for truancy though...

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
How do you go to court for truancy if you're homeschooled..

The court is probably reviewing you. Or they could be lifting some of the stuff depending on what you've done that they told you to do.

dr.korytco

It means your life revolves around change as much as anyone but you can't find solutions , ways to think outside the box to avoid court again . Therapists are a waste of time, you yourself 10 years from now, or 10 days well pondered from now would be a far greater aid .

You're just used to the change, reaction, cause and effect forces of your life, the narration is all too familair and its a conditioned condition , state of living.

You're certain you can be who you are, and yet you feel challenged to be that person, stressed, . All your eneergy is diverted to that person and his /her solutions and not a new proper perspective on life.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Being home schooled sounds like it sucks now. Truancy? What, did you leave the house or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back