• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have this idea.... oh and a noobish question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ok ill start with my question.... it is indeed very noobish! i was wondering... why doesnt Roxas remember anything from Orgy XIII? Did Namine do something with his memories or something? and if he becomes whole with Sora when the pod opens up... Then why and how does Sora end up fighting him in TWTNW? oh and now my idea... i have an idea... do you think Axel's real name could be... er.... Alex? I mean it could be.... maybe since it already had an "x" in it.... maybe they just rearranged his letters.... er thats just a quicky idea i thought of earlier!!! anywho......

Rix

:)
Awards
Didn't DiZ and Riku do something about him? Don't remember. Axels real name can not be Alex... The x must be removed.. He would have teo x's in his organization name already had an x added.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
the whole Axel's real name idea has been solved for a while now. though still people argue around the interview with Nomura's answer in it. The X is an anagram i believe it is called. DiZ wiped Roxas' memories so he couldn't go to the Org after being captured and couldn't be found easily by the Org.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
But what about the Memory Skyscraper battle? between Roxas and Sora?

safire inthe sky

Axel's sacrifice was what triggered Roxas to come out, it was explained in one of the final mix scenes. also I think that the fight between him and Sora was all inside of sora, kinda like an internal conflict, but I'm not to sure exactly how that really worked

ngc50

Awards
umm...
actually Roxas doesnt have any memories of being Sora because Sora regained himself soon after becoming a heartless. DIZ just erased his memories gained after becoming a nobody. Also, its been proved that Axels real name is Ale-Renos favorite drink. : )

TwoAcross

I think X_Marluxia_X was wondering why Roxas had no memories of being in the Organization while he was in the virtual Twilight Town, not why he didn't remember being Sora. It was either Namine, or DiZ... we can't tell which one (although Namine seems much more likely).

XarikaIsXIIINow

A small house on the edge of reason. Xarika lives
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok ill start with my question.... it is indeed very noobish! i was wondering... why doesnt Roxas remember anything from Orgy XIII? Did Namine do something with his memories or something? and if he becomes whole with Sora when the pod opens up... Then why and how does Sora end up fighting him in TWTNW? oh and now my idea... i have an idea... do you think Axel's real name could be... er.... Alex? I mean it could be.... maybe since it already had an "x" in it.... maybe they just rearranged his letters.... er thats just a quicky idea i thought of earlier!!! anywho......

bout the Alex thing: Yeah, it's occurred to me a number of times. I don't remember where it says it (I think it's in a char file in KHII) but iit says, 'their names all share something as a sign of their brotherhood.'

If Axel already had an x (like alex) then they wouldn't have added one: he already had the sign of brotherhood.

TwoAcross

Well, it wouldn't make sense if all of their member's names were an anagram of their original names with an 'X' added in except for Axel. If his name already had an 'X' in it, then the Organization would consider it a coincidence, and it wouldn't count as a "mark of their brotherhood"... they would have added in another 'X', because that's what they did for the others... and I find that Ale would be a perfectly usable name anyway... or Ael... although that is like the start of Aeleus... so maybe... Eal? IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back