• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have NOOOOOO idea how to use a cell phone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
New phone gotten on Xmas: LG VX9800 (newly released ^^)

It's not hard to use it (not as hard as you may have implied from the title of this thread) but I do not know how to download ringtones (free ones)

To be honest, this is my first cell phone so I don't know what to do. My sisters don't use ringtones and I kind of need them to differentiate each individual with different tones. Guess what's up with my phone? There's only 8 tones. I have 35 people.

I wanna upload midis onto my cell and currently using Tagtag.com but I don't even know what a WAP site is. Please, spare me and help me.

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
Oh Hello Hello Random Boxes! Remember me? Tis I Chazz Chazz! I think I have a similar phone to yours. I have LG aswell.

1st option..Go to the menu thang and see if you have "Get It Now" program. Go to Get Tones section and download a music program to download songs. From then on it's self explanitory

2nd option.. log on the internet, punch in the url (tagtag.com) chose your ring or midi and this thing should pop up. This lil pop thing askes you questions such as
Select your country (United States, Canada, etc)
Service Provider (Sprint, Virizon, etc)
Cellular (in this case LG VX9800 )
Click Save&Continue and it should automatically save it to your cell.
That's how I do it and if it doesn't work I have other options :3

文偉立

newb programmer
2nd option out of the question. The only options with the midis uploaded onto tagtag.com are download onto the computer, preview and remove. I am supposing to use WAP sites but I don't know what that is.

1st option I can't get PERSONAL ringtones without a USB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back