• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have found a fan based kh game over the internet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Ok I was looking for pics i could use as my sig of king mickey and came across a certain pic that interested me, so i clicked it and came across a kh fan based site who developed a downloadable game. So me thinking this might be interesting I actually downloaded it and its pretty good. If people reply to this thread i will edit this post with the link...

http://the-mousehole.net/KHIH/KH-InvertedHearts.htm * dat is the link* go to demo and u can download it.

~Life~

The old member
he he i am gonna try it but should i trus it? Hmmmmmmmmm

I heard sound saw no Picture! I deleted it! :D

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Is this that game made by that idiot witht he name "Nainme" who goes around Amazon.com plugging it and making up weird stuff about Brittany Spears being Namine's sister or something?

~Life~

The old member
I dont go near amazon or ebay for reasons i wont say..................

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o I played that game months ago, it is seriously horrible. xD I suggest none of you download it for your own good, as it is utterly useless. The fanart there is good though. o.o

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back