• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have another theory about this new boss and 3DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
well i dont think any theory is fullproof. but how did he not have a human body he wore that brown robe and could talk...
IIRC, there wasn't an actual body beneath that robe; I think it was darkness covering a heart.
He didn't have a "body" so to speak. This is one of the KH concepts I don't understand. Heartless aren't supposed to have physical forms, yet they can scratch people with their claws or just charge them and hurt them.
Bodies in the KH universe are usually associated with features of the human body. That's why nobodies have humanoid forms while heartless have monstrous forms.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
IIRC, there wasn't an actual body beneath that robe; I think it was darkness covering a heart.

Bodies in the KH universe are usually associated with features of the human body. That's why nobodies have humanoid forms while heartless have monstrous forms.

still doesnt go against my theory. the secret boss is also wearing a robe...

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
you dont know he is wearing it to protect him from darkness.

and if the theory about in the mirror world is true. Xemnas/ansem sod are good so there is a reason for him to be wearing it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
True, true.

Could you elaborate on this point?

The supposed mirror world theory, where everything is backwards, in which Sora is evil and Xemnas and Ansem SoD are on the side of good :\

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
well i dont believe sora and riku will be affected by it because they would be going into it as normal people. but everything else will be. it would give the sense of trust more of an impact.

Radar

Bronze Member
Ehhhh, XH and Xemnas as good guys. I dont know bout that, doesnt fit right with me. The mirror world theory aint bad, I mean DiZ did create a data world for roxas, maybe he does something like that for riku/sora.

But sorry I can see that bad guys being good.

Zak1403

well i dont believe sora and riku will be affected by it because they would be going into it as normal people. but everything else will be. it would give the sense of trust more of an impact.

That is another good theory, Sora and Riku have to trust their 'enemies' in order to return home. (From where ever they may be, Mirror World, etc.)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
That is another good theory, Sora and Riku have to trust their 'enemies' in order to return home. (From where ever they may be, Mirror World, etc.)

or they have to trust each other's judgements on how to deal with situations, etc. there will be many times where trusting is necessary.

Dur0maxim

This theory does not make sense at all..... fans always make more complicated theories then how the actual story goes. Anyone ever think the man in the black cloak is MX's nobody seeing a nobody is the body and soul without the heart... he discards his own body and goes into terra. That would be more logical than a reverse xemnas.

terrais

what if in the mirror world sora was the nobody and roxas was the real one and that travers town was like the alternate twighlight town and nobodies were there i dunno just a guess

Recon

Art of War
Awards
These signs point in the right direction. You guys remember hearing about the different video aspects of the KH3D shown at E3? More specifically about the raining soras and stuff. I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I rewatched the Kingdom Hearts 1 Intro and it showed the same thing described as the KH3D.

It also portrays Sora falling from the sky and falling back into abyss. This really could mean that Sora will have different dimensions and perhaps things changed in each dimensions.

Just a theory though :)

If anyone want to see what I'm talking about, watch this video from 2:00.
[video=youtube;ySk1UCUV4bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySk1UCUV4bo[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back