• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have an idea...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

...About why Zexion's book can are major spoilers (Nomura said it himself).

It's just a thought I had, so don't think it's official 'cause it's not, but let's go for the topic.

Nomura once said (before KH2: FM+) he couldn't reveal Zexion's weapon because it would be major spoilers, so today I came up with this: Zexion weapon is a book nothing new, but if you look on it's cover you'll notice that there are 3 symbols of the nobodies (check here YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + Zexion Data Boss Fight in the very beginning 00:06 - 00:07).
Yen Sid also has a book but his has only 2 symbols (check here YouTube - French Kingdom Hearts 2 - Yensid Tower (1st part) 06:35).
This made me think that maybe Yen Sid happened to be Ienzo's (Zexion's) master sometime in the past, maybe even before Ienzo become ATW apprentice. What I'm saying is maybe Ienzo was an apprentice of Yen Sid and learned all he knows about spell casting with YS maybe during the time of BBS or a bit before, so he knew all that was happening and after his training was complete he joined ATW and told all he knew specially to Braig (Xigbar), that would explain why Xigbar seems to know so much about VAT and the BBS happenings (attention this wouldn't explain why he knows about the rooms of sleep and awakening, this info maybe Xehanort gave to Xigbar but focus on the topic forget about the rooms), that would also explain why Zexion is number 6 in Org: he was the last one to join ATW therefore he is the last numbered among all th apprentices (6 apprentices = Org. number 6).

The numbers of symbols could mean how "old" they are, in other words, Zexion's book came after Yen Sid's and his came after another magic book, this book could be another of his own (purely about spells) or someone else's book (MX's?????).

Conclusion: the book is a spoiler once, assuming all I said is true, it is a clue showing connections between YS, Ienzo and probably MX and answers to some questions that there are.

This is my theory tell me what you think about it.

D

Divine Light

I dont know. but as stated above all we be revealed in BBS

Detronilizer

Also, if you look closely, the second line of writing on the book's cover says "Another Side".

Awards
Also, if you look closely, the second line of writing on the book's cover says "Another Side".
That's true, but I've always wanted to know what that first line says, I can't tell.

Nomura said revealing Zexion's book was a spoiler, which it was, since it wasn't known. We don't actually know if it has any significance.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... i like this one. Fresh, new theory, and ive always wondered what Nomura meant by it... good work.

urso93

Yeah thsts plausible, buut just tkie you said we will have to wait to see but personally i would like it i mean Zexion is the best Organ. member for me and he was mentioned very little in the games... maybe his book will substitute ansems reports in KH3 or the 352 Day :thumbsup:s

Y

Yannis

...About why Zexion's book can are major spoilers (Nomura said it himself).

It's just a thought I had, so don't think it's official 'cause it's not, but let's go for the topic.

Nomura once said (before KH2: FM+) he couldn't reveal Zexion's weapon because it would be major spoilers, so today I came up with this: Zexion weapon is a book nothing new, but if you look on it's cover you'll notice that there are 3 symbols of the nobodies (check here YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + Zexion Data Boss Fight in the very beginning 00:06 - 00:07).
Yen Sid also has a book but his has only 2 symbols (check here YouTube - French Kingdom Hearts 2 - Yensid Tower (1st part) 06:35).
This made me think that maybe Yen Sid happened to be Ienzo's (Zexion's) master sometime in the past, maybe even before Ienzo become ATW apprentice. What I'm saying is maybe Ienzo was an apprentice of Yen Sid and learned all he knows about spell casting with YS maybe during the time of BBS or a bit before, so he knew all that was happening and after his training was complete he joined ATW and told all he knew specially to Braig (Xigbar), that would explain why Xigbar seems to know so much about VAT and the BBS happenings (attention this wouldn't explain why he knows about the rooms of sleep and awakening, this info maybe Xehanort gave to Xigbar but focus on the topic forget about the rooms), that would also explain why Zexion is number 6 in Org: he was the last one to join ATW therefore he is the last numbered among all th apprentices (6 apprentices = Org. number 6).

The numbers of symbols could mean how "old" they are, in other words, Zexion's book came after Yen Sid's and his came after another magic book, this book could be another of his own (purely about spells) or someone else's book (MX's?????).

Conclusion: the book is a spoiler once, assuming all I said is true, it is a clue showing connections between YS, Ienzo and probably MX and answers to some questions that there are.

This is my theory tell me what you think about it.

You know..

I WOULDNT CALL THAT A SPOILER, BECAUSE IT IS SO THEORETIC.

THE SPOILER MUST BE SOMETHING NON-THEORETIC.

I THINK THAT NOMURA MEANT THAT HIS GRAVESTONE WOULDNT BE BROKEN IF THEY SHOWED HIS WEAPON. ZEXION MIGHT BE ALIVE, YOU KNOW..

xickae

maybe his book will substitute ansems reports in KH3 or the 352 Day :thumbsup:s
Thats something I didn't thought but couldn't be possible once Zexion dies in CoM ad 358/2 Days' story will be after CoM and before KH 2, so that means he will already be dead during Days, even if by the beginning of Days the story happens at the very end of KH1 Zexion will already be in Castle Oblivion, so sorry but it couldn't be possible.=(

You know..

I WOULDNT CALL THAT A SPOILER, BECAUSE IT IS SO THEORETIC.

THE SPOILER MUST BE SOMETHING NON-THEORETIC.

I THINK THAT NOMURA MEANT THAT HIS GRAVESTONE WOULDNT BE BROKEN IF THEY SHOWED HIS WEAPON. ZEXION MIGHT BE ALIVE, YOU KNOW..

That's why I said it was only an IDEA about the spoiler Nomura said the book was, I never said this was 100% the true spoiler.

urso93

Thats something I didn't thought but couldn't be possible once Zexion dies in CoM ad 358/2 Days' story will be after CoM and before KH 2, so that means he will already be dead during Days, even if by the beginning of Days the story happens at the very end of KH1 Zexion will already be in Castle Oblivion, so sorry but it couldn't be possible.=(

But since 358\2 Days is after CoM, maybe you return to Castle Oblivion and actually find his Book there and you take it... i think that his book will have its importance in 358\2 Days

Y

Yannis

REALLY? but he was killed by Rikus Replica in CoM, or it was never shown?
In gba-CoM we see Riku Replica attack Zexion, but then we only hear his voice yeling.

In Re:CoM we see Zexion starting to fade, but then the scene shuts.

I wanted to see in KH2, if Zexion is alive by looking his gravestone, but it was broken ;/

We never see Zexion die!

*-Deep Tears-*

I think that Zexion definately has some other signifigance than being in the Organiztion, but I fail to see the importantance of the symbol on Yen Sid's book. But I think there is definately somethin' fishy about "ANOTHER SIDE" written on it.

urso93

In gba-CoM we see Riku Replica attack Zexion, but then we only hear his voice yeling.

In Re:CoM we see Zexion starting to fade, but then the scene shuts.

I wanted to see in KH2, if Zexion is alive by looking his gravestone, but it was broken ;/

We never see Zexion die!

I didnt know that, i never played both but thats great, maaybe hes not dead yet and we will see him in 358 days or KH3

urso93

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I like the idea about Zexion and Yen Sid [Disney backwards lol]

I've always felt that he was a more important character then we see in KHII. [Yen Sid that is]

xickae

But since 358\2 Days is after CoM, maybe you return to Castle Oblivion and actually find his Book there and you take it... i think that his book will have its importance in 358\2 Days

Let me tell you 2 things:
1) every Nobody (the minors and Org.) if they have weapons, when they die their weapons also disappear, so this won't be different with Zexion.
2) don't double post mate.

Out of topic but, where did your nickname (urso93) come from????

Kairy

maybe it is different with zexion because maybe it was never his to begin with- just thinkin unless its completely known that it was his- dont know but still its a thought

urso93

Let me tell you 2 things:
1) every Nobody (the minors and Org.) if they have weapons, when they die their weapons also disappear, so this won't be different with Zexion.
2) don't double post mate.

Out of topic but, where did your nickname (urso93) come from????

Oh yeah, i forgot that his book was also his weapon... my bad
sorry bout the double post, forgot that you could edit

the nick? its something people call me, and i kinda like that word xD
its portuguese, it means bear in english... im portuguese ya see

xickae

^ Oh really!!! That's cool 'cause I'm a Portuguese myself, Brazilian to be more specific, I thought it had something to do with the animal but I just wanted to confirm =).

Don't worry it's strange having a book for a weapon can be really confusing. About the double post try avoid it or you can be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back