• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a theory about this pic of Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I think that this pic of Sora is when he is sleeping in that pod thing to get his memories back, or when he is awakening from that sleep. its just a theory so tell me what you guys and girls think.

here is the link to the pic.

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/img65.htm

this theory may have been stated before but if it has sorry. just thought of it now. lol

ultimate7777

There IS a 'search' feature, you know?
Other times...I wouldn't care..but some people just don't read...

Ugh...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Translation please!

Thats the end of COM. It may be the beggining of KH2, but I don't think He'll look like that. He should be wearing his black clothes at the begining of KH2...

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well sorry i didnt know there was a search feature but anyways i know there are some people who would want to post good theories of what they think of this pic. so i think it is important enough to post a thread about it.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i think its gonna be when he awakens from the pod.. but i also thin this is where the game will start off.. and it will prob. have a similar dream type selection for strength, magic and defence and speed of growth and all that

Dark_Mistress001

Quote: i think its gonna be when he awakens from the pod.. but i also thin this is where the game will start off.. and it will prob.

I agree

Last edited:

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
kh2 is said to take place 1 year after kh... it dosnt really seem likely that he would be in the pod for that long.. but whatever, we'll find out when it comes out

mirasaki

When Sora is in the iPod for over a year, he somehow gets new clothes and goes through puberty since his face changes. Apparently, there must be enough room for a shopping mall AND a bathroom.

dime55

yea it's pretty obvious that it's the pic of sora in the pod. actually really obvious. ur stating what's already known

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
its when hes sleeping in the pod..i think he starts off wit his old clothes and jus mystriuosly changes em form one scene to another er sumthing.....it probally will be the begining of kh2..cept we see bhk going through the awakening thingy so im not sure if sora is dreaming about bhk er bhk is doin it on his own....o.0 so amny questions..all unanswered... T-T

MoogleHero

umm i thought that the game starts off from twilight town then jumps over to hallow bastion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back