• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a retail copy of KH2:FM+.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

100% serious

Serious mode is really hard. first encounter axel will kill you in about two hits, easy.

So far every scene from the twilight town portions of the novels are in the game, as well as just about every scene I can remember with the Org. XIII from the novels are in the game!

強固な弾幕

I can't get proof yet, but in time, I will show it to you, or you could wait until it comes to the U.S. (It's been pretty much garanteed)

I will get you guys more info when I get back on tomorrow.

ultamaSora

This is so fake...but then again that one dude on here got an early english Copy of KH2. I dunno, but I'm pretty sure this is fake.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't believe him, no proof and it'n not out anywhere yet. . .so there's a 99% possibility that he's lying.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Venom....seriously....you're too gullible.

This is utter bull unless you can prove it.

-Take a picture of the case and game
-If able, take video of you starting up the game and playing it.

THEN we'll believe you.

He could be like that guy that got KH2 US version a month before anyone else, and he joined this forum, and his thread was probably the most posted in thread ever XD

I can't get proof yet, but in time, I will show it to you, or you could wait until it comes to the U.S. (It's been pretty much garanteed)

In time = March 29th, to cover up the fact you lied? Lulz

i hope he's telling the truth but somehow i find this really hard to believe

Then why do you ask him questions about the game? XD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
hmm, does that thread still exist?

Maybe if you search it.

You can view his video on YouTube. He uploaded him playing the English version of the game, a month before its release. Every KH fan on the planet freaked out, and he got email upon message upon PM about it. He even provided us with a lot of cool info, like the VAs. People begged him to upload the intro, but Square Enix sent him a message saying that he was lucky to get it so early, but that they would appreciate it if he didn't.

Great times those were.

now, this user has been seen before with both good and bad english, proly Bcuz of a translator. now it's possible that he is copying and pasting from the gamespot forum.

Lol no. He admitted he speaks perfect English. He just spoke Japanese to bug people like you.

u_k, release date is March 28th or 29th I think.

T

Tyler Durden

he does not have KH2 FM+

don't be gullible, it's not coming out for another month at least.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Venom....seriously....you're too gullible.

This is utter bull unless you can prove it.

-Take a picture of the case and game
-If able, take video of you starting up the game and playing it.

THEN we'll believe you.

He could be like that guy that got KH2 US version a month before anyone else, and he joined this forum, and his thread was probably the most posted in thread ever XD

In time = March 29th, to cover up the fact you lied? Lulz

Then why do you ask him questions about the game? XD

I'm just giving the kid the benefit of a doubt...cause there was that one kid that had a beta version of NA kingdom hearts2...just sayin

i mean i'm getting my copy in March so it just really don't matter, just curious is all XD

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Lol no. He admitted he speaks perfect English. He just spoke Japanese to bug people like you.

lol, and it worked. I'm gonna try and look for that thread, cuz I'm also intrested. unless someone finds it first, (whoever does,post the link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back