• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

avrenim075

-sigh-
I can't believe how many people freak out about this

No one in KH is "really" gay. Just like no character in any popular video game or anime or manga (that isnt yaoi) is actually gay. Fans make up pairings so that they can squee over the gay-ish moments. But its not like in KH3 sora and riku are going to get married.

Its all fanon, not canon, don't freak out.

TrueRoxas527

The only thing people would think it's possible is when Sora is more emotional over finding Riku than finding Kairi who is like, "Sora, that's a guy, don't you want me?" and then storms away... [okay a little overdramatic] But yeah, I think the whole gay concept is utterly STUPID. S.T.U.P.I.D.
Anyone who likes that stuff, I have nothing against you, I just hate the idea. (SoraxKairi, RoxasxNamine)

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
None of them are gay, they just have gay moments

At most they'd be slightly metrosexual (straight, just acting gay)

It's like calling Jin from Samurai Champloo gay, he's not gay, even though he went to see a female prostitute several times and never had sex with her

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
welcome to the forums bumblejazz. i dunno, odd question. but um sora just plainly hugged kairi in 1 cutscene and he CRIED over riku? doesent that a little.......hmmm......how should i put this........suspicious? and axel and roxas? are not gay. they are just great friends. nobody make fun of roxas. or i will kill them.

Originally posted by pongy:
they're not gay? double-U TEE EFF?!! whoever thought of that never had friends. hah! and im pretty sure sora is in love with kairi.
well duh where have you ben all this time sora and kairi were hugging?

Last edited:

MyK123

Hey, i dont think they r gay!! Maybe the dog but certainly not them!!:p

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i dont get the point of this thread..........seriously............but then again why am i on my fat butt on this computetr? why arent i on a date with a hot girl? who knows.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think it's the fact that two guys that have a close relationship with each other flips the switch in people's mind that "Oh they must be gay" and all the fanart and doujinshis that follow after. *sighs* Even though people in real life have relationships like this, but aren't gay. Oh, but two guys in a game... *sarcasm*

Strifentine

Awards
We fangirls have overactive imaginations, that's all :3

And we have the right to interpret the game the way we want, but I don't think we should force the opinions on others. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back