• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Roxas

Hi... and welcome to the forums... I think just that they are really good friends... theres nothing gay in it...

Last edited:

Oris

Awards
The entire reason for those people to seem gay was to add plot.

By making Axel look like a gay kid we got to see that even thou Nobodies don't have hearts they can feel emotion in a sense, something that may be broadcast more in 358/2.

IMO Roxas didn't really look gay at all in the series. I instantly saw that he was simply friends with Axel, and his heart was for Namine.

Sora was seen as gay because of his emotion towards Riku. Can u imagine how pointless the game would have been if he was like "Omg Kairi your safe!...Oh sup Riku" I would have been like WTF!! He goes through TWO games looking for the bastard and never ONCE hating him, no shit he's going to be emotion after he finds him after more than a year of not knowing whether he's safe or not. That's common sense IMO

And Riku was never seen as gay. He's an emotionless freak.

I see what your saying, so the following is not me flaming:thumbup:

1. No one is gay, just... really emotional. (That's Disney's fault in case you want to blame someone.)
2. Riku's not emotionless. He laughed, got mad, etc., but almost all his emotions are negative. He's got problems, but I can't blame him, really.:closedeyes:

Pikangie

Mickey/Sephiroth is more likely than Roxas/Namine.

LOL! That would make an interesting fanfic...

Edit: And... as a yaoi fangirl... I'd like to state that I don't think Nomura intended to force any committed relationships. I remember him saying in an interview that he likes letting people think what they want about pairings and canon. So that's one reason nobody in the KH series says they love each other.

He wouldn't force them to be heterosexual either, though, because that would contradict Nomura's intention, and probably cause a loss in sales(Seeing as many KH fans are yaoi fangirls as well).

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hahahahahaha, that would be the day...

Sephi: I'm going to kill you
Mickey: No way!
Sephi: Yes
Mickey: NO!
*awkward silence*
*Embrace each other*

Wait.. i just realized... that's beastiality! ewww

Elorah

Awards
^ Ohh thats hilarious xD

*ahem* Well I think that everyone's entitled to thier own opinion. So, if you think they're gay, fine, and if you don't think so, that's fine too. It shouldn't really matter a whole lot. The main reason I think people might think that some characters are gay because of all the strong friendships in the game. In a society where there are quite a few men who don't express thier feelings due to the fact they think they'll look weak, perhaps younger people are think that the general stereotype of a 'big tough man' is someone who can lift things, kill spiders and nothing else. For some people, it may seem odd for a man to show these deep feelings, and the only reason they can think of is that they must be gay, which is quite silly. I believe that the characters in KH are just really close friends, and trust eachother enough that they are able to completely open up to eachother, not in a romantic sense.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that perhaps a stereotype of the yaoi fangirl has been formed. Although I'm not one, I'm sure there are many fangirls out there who are not the rabid monsters written in some fanfics. It is possible that all they want is for them to be happy together, in the friendly state they are in the game :3

Oris

Awards
^ Ohh thats hilarious xD

*ahem* Well I think that everyone's entitled to thier own opinion. So, if you think they're gay, fine, and if you don't think so, that's fine too. It shouldn't really matter a whole lot. The main reason I think people might think that some characters are gay because of all the strong friendships in the game. In a society where there are quite a few men who don't express thier feelings due to the fact they think they'll look weak, perhaps younger people are think that the general stereotype of a 'big tough man' is someone who can lift things, kill spiders and nothing else. For some people, it may seem odd for a man to show these deep feelings, and the only reason they can think of is that they must be gay, which is quite silly. I believe that the characters in KH are just really close friends, and trust eachother enough that they are able to completely open up to eachother, not in a romantic sense.

Another thing I'd like to point out is that perhaps a stereotype of the yaoi fangirl has been formed. Although I'm not one, I'm sure there are many fangirls out there who are not the rabid monsters written in some fanfics. It is possible that all they want is for them to be happy together, in the friendly state they are in the game :3

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!:blink: It's not often that someone says something like that. I try not to stereotype people, but when I do, I'm almost ALWAYS right! It's a gift that I really hate, you know...

R

Riku-chan

Are you guys saying that you wouldn't think these characters were cool if they were gay?

Uh, yes.:blink: But it´s impossible. They are not gay. If they were, then Sora had already kissed Riku, cuz he missed him so much.

They are not gay.

But you can always write those fan-fics, am I right?

M

Master Roxas

If sora and riku are gay on each other I will blow up Nomuras ass and kill him and his family and his cat...or dog

R

Riku-chan

but..but..but... It was so expensive

Return it, man!

OR ELSE!;
10207.jpg

10224.jpg

All rights reserved

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
OMG not this again, sure Sora cried when he finally found Riku, but that's because he missed his old friend. And that he pulled Riku up from by his belt which was near his ass, but a bet that Square Enix game designers had no idea about that. So obviously Riku and Sora are not gay. If Sora really was gay, than he and Roxas wouldn't give a rats ass about finding Kiari and Namine.

M

Master Roxas

OMG not this again, sure Sora cried when he finally found Riku, but that's because he missed his old friend. And that he pulled Riku up from by his belt which was near his ass, but a bet that Square Enix game designers had no idea about that. So obviously Riku and Sora are not gay. If Sora really was gay, than he and Roxas wouldn't give a rats ass about finding Kiari and Namine.

yes we all know that....(25)

iChocolate

Did not expect this. But I think because of their close friendship fangirls get a little crazy and tend to read too much into their relationship. But they are just friends. Besides Roxas has Naimine and Sora has Kiari.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think it's probably the whole "Them wanting to have man-sex with each other" thing that gets people.

Last edited:

pongy

they're not gay? double-U TEE EFF?!! whoever thought of that never had friends. hah! and im pretty sure sora is in love with kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back