• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

I HAVE A QUESTION (and I'm not sure where else to post this)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AuroraX

Awards
  • Fairest of them All
  • Anguis Union
  • This is Halloween
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Rising Star
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
So I've been a bit out of the loop story-wise for KH and I was wondering if anyone know of good "movies" on youtube to watch of the games? Or is there a place I can go to read up on the story? I'd like to catch up before KH III comes out.
Also was this the right place to post this or did I miss the place to post this?

Akira

I'm nobody
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
Don't worry, this place for posting this thread is fine! Usually I went on Youtube to watch full cutscenes for each game. Sorry, I can't put a link on here but if you search Kingdom Hearts Timeline on Youtube, it will explain important facts and what happens in each game. I think it's an hour long, but it's worth watching! :D