• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a question about KH 3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girox

Does anyone know if the american/european version of the game is going to have more content, as the predecessors have done?
sorry if it is old news, or as in 9gag they love to spam: "repost", but I just don't know and can't seem to find this kind of info.
Otherwise thanks!

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I dont believe anything has been stated yet though i could be wrong, although there was a thread a few days ago that included a small change to the north american addition of 3d, but i didnt enter the thread due to possible spoilers, im tryin to stay clean. So i would look there if you want to know what it is, but as far as additional content: i dont think anything has come up yet.

Girox

Spoilers huh... Well that's something I didn't actually thought of! Thanks!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There won't be additional content in the localized versions this time.

Girox

Really? well that's a let down, but hey! at least they won't be making a Final Mix... right?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
All we know so far is that a couple of bugs have been fixed for the international version. Its going to be the same game as Japan. But that doesn't mean that Japan won't get a final mix (which I'm pretty sure they will).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There were the obvious "censors" made to the international version from the original.

And the things that this thread below talks about.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-series/167306-differences-between-versions.html

It's not as big as KH1 or BBS was, but it's the little things that make all the difference.

Those things that were censored were something uncontrollable by Square and Disney, and didn't make any difference in the long run. There were no additions to the international versions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But that doesn't mean that Japan won't get a final mix (which I'm pretty sure they will).
From Nomura, himself;
— Now, is there a possibility you will make a KH3D Final Mix title?

Nomura: I don’t know what might happen in the years to come, but as of now there are no plans. Osaka Development Team have several titles on their hands, it’s not the right time for that.
KH3D Ultimania Interviews Translated! - Kingdom Hearts Insider Nomura Interview

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Those things that were censored were something uncontrollable by Square and Disney, and didn't make any difference in the long run. There were no additions to the international versions.

and there's the two words that make all the difference. Sorry, I know the censoring was something out of their hands, just thought I'd point it out though.....

And I didn't know that in the original version, you couldn't hit Saix when he was empowered by the moon.

But anyways, 3D doesn't look like it will have anything new added, it's pretty full as is. And with lots of good stuff too, isn't that what matters?

Doesn't mean it won't get a FM though......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back